Author Topic: Series 10  (Read 108968 times)

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Mighty Jabba's Collection
Re: Series 10
« Reply #330 on: June 15, 2009, 08:05 PM »
I also didn't get any chases from my NCSX box, but oh well. I have a 2 extra Vaders, 1 Grievous, and 2 Clone troopers (although I might keep those).

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 15, 2009, 08:51 PM »
The 490 included shipping to me. I bought from a toy seller that bought a fairly substantial size order and his shipping costs averaged out. Having said that I think I got a pretty good deal all things considered. The BF collection is going way up though, it will cost 630 for a MC of those!!!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 15, 2009, 11:25 PM »
I also didn't get any chases from my NCSX box, but oh well. I have a 2 extra Vaders, 1 Grievous, and 2 Clone troopers (although I might keep those).

So no one has gotten a rare chase from NCSX yet?  Hope that means they've set one aside for Jay or me!   ;D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #333 on: June 15, 2009, 11:29 PM »
Way to jinx us Justin  ::)

:)

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:29 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Mighty Jabba's Collection
« Reply #334 on: June 15, 2009, 11:54 PM »
Somebody asked me to take a comparison shot of the old and new vaders, so I thought I'd post it here. The new one looks to be almost an entirely new sculpt (compare the shape of the cloak, the ribs on the gauntlets, and the saber, for example). Although it is of course similar to the old one. It's noticeably shorter though. I like the new one better except for the red face.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 16, 2009, 12:03 AM »
Way to jinx us Justin  ::)

:)

Hey, I already said you were having a lucky couple of months, so I jinxed you way back then.  I've now effectively unjinxed you.   ;)
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 16, 2009, 12:36 AM »
So no one has gotten a rare chase from NCSX yet?  Hope that means they've set one aside for Jay or me!   ;D

I take it you're excluding me in that 'hope' because I swooped the Veers from Jayson last week...  I guess I'll know in less than a day whether or not I have anything other than the basic 6 to show from my box.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 16, 2009, 12:52 AM »

I take it you're excluding me in that 'hope' because I swooped the Veers from Jayson last week...  I guess I'll know in less than a day whether or not I have anything other than the basic 6 to show from my box.

Hunh?  I excluded you because A.) Jay's box is part of my order and B.) I didn't realize anyone else was still waiting on a box from NCSX.  Good luck to youon getting a box with chase figs as well.  Did you guys find out whether there was just one Veers or not?  Pretty poor handling by Brian's IMO. 

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 16, 2009, 01:35 AM »
Well guys.
I'll have allot of extras and some chases to sell, my boys (and myself) can't eat the cost of this series by splitting it 3 ways.
I'm not going to leave my friend hanging since they gave me lots of help in the past with things from Japan and would never cheat me, so if anyone is interested in a Gree or whatever 1:96 I get drop me a line.
I'll also have one if not two basic sets of six with an extra Clone thrown in and a few singles depending on what comes in the case.
Still doing B N B as well.(even though I ain't drinking)

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 16, 2009, 01:38 PM »
I'll also have one if not two basic sets of six with an extra Clone thrown in and a few singles depending on what comes in the case.

PM sent! :)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 16, 2009, 02:58 PM »
My box from NCS has been 'Out for delivery' since 4:56 AM...  The suspense is killing me!!!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #341 on: June 16, 2009, 05:20 PM »
My kubricks are now less than 35 miles away... tomorrow can't come soon enough.   ;D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:20 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 16, 2009, 08:22 PM »
My box from NCS has been 'Out for delivery' since 4:56 AM...  The suspense is killing me!!!

My box finally arrived 13 hours after it went out for delivery and it was WELL worth the wait!!!  First box I opened had the 4-Arm Grievous chase figure!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 16, 2009, 08:45 PM »

My box finally arrived 13 hours after it went out for delivery and it was WELL worth the wait!!!  First box I opened had the 4-Arm Grievous chase figure!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice! congrats  :D
Adam

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 16, 2009, 09:43 PM »
Looks like Ningyoushi got their shipment today too:

4-Arm Grievous Chase

$140 with free shipping.  There are ones on ebay right now for about $125-$130 shipped, so this isn't the best deal to be had right now.

Gree Chase

$35 with free shipping.  This is about average for this figure, maybe a few dollars less.

Brian's Toys got their shipment and it looks like their chase prices have gone up a bit since Series 9:

Tion Chase

$199 plus shipping.  Yikes!  That's a little hard to swallow...

Gree Chase

At $40 this one is at least closer to the prices on ebay and what they were charging for other Kubrick common figures...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:48 PM by I Am Sith »