Author Topic: Series 10  (Read 108581 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Series 10
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 10:31 PM »
Episode II

Anakin Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Padme Amidala (Arena)
C-3PO
Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Clone Trooper
Zam Wessel

We are getting a C-3PO in the 2008 Collector's Club box set, so you can strike that one off your list too.
Nope...that is TC-14 from Episode I

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 11:05 PM »
Considering that all of the other figures in that set are from Attack of the Clones and the paint job on the figure is not a shiny metallic finish, I tend to disagree with you and still think it's an AOTC C-3PO...

*Edit*

Ok, I went back to that thread and saw that it's listed as TC-14... My bad, but I still find it strange that they would put a TPM figure in an all AOTC pack...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 11:08 PM by I Am Sith »
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 11:28 PM »
I'm actually shocked with the reveal of the S9 chases that we probably won't be getting one of the three: Mace/Plo/Ki Adi

For some reason I can't explain, I've got a feeling that Mace will end up in a box set of some sort along with a few other "missing" Jedi.  There are so many I'd like (Mace, Ki-Adi, Plo, Agen, Bariss, Luminara, Stass, Aayla) that putting together a 5-pack would be easy...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 11:29 PM »
I'm actually shocked with the reveal of the S9 chases that we probably won't be getting one of the three: Mace/Plo/Ki Adi

For some reason I can't explain, I've got a feeling that Mace will end up in a box set of some sort along with a few other "missing" Jedi.  There are so many I'd like (Mace, Ki-Adi, Plo, Agen, Bariss, Luminara, Stass, Aayla) that putting together a 5-pack would be easy...

I think you guys are probably right.  I just hope they are reasonably accessible!

Offline AndyG

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Outpost
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 03:59 AM »
I'm hoping that Mace will be an easy chase in the Palpatine box  :-\

But the thought of a box set also crossed my mind as well..................

Offline rdm5777

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 05:26 PM »
Series 10 is looking great.  The General rocks!!!!  I'd really like to see Ep. III Obi pop up as a chase but I doubt that will be the case.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 11:41 AM »
I think that the recent updated picture of the 5-pack with Mace Windu from the Medicom show could put Ki-Adi or Plo Koon back on the table as a possible rare chase for Series 10.  With Mace out of the way in the 5-pack, it definitely leaves the door open to that possibility...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline AndyG

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Outpost
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 03:40 PM »
Just hope now that the Mace box set is a TRU type widely available one.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 03:54 PM »
I think that the recent updated picture of the 5-pack with Mace Windu from the Medicom show could put Ki-Adi or Plo Koon back on the table as a possible rare chase for Series 10.  With Mace out of the way in the 5-pack, it definitely leaves the door open to that possibility...

I'll wouldn't be surprised to see Aayla show up somewhere as well.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 04:55 PM »
Has there been a tentative release date set for this series?

Offline freebentophil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Free Bento
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2008, 04:59 PM »

I'll wouldn't be surprised to see Aayla show up somewhere as well.

That'd be great, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Phil Bailey
www.freebento.com
Japanese & Designer Toys

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2008, 10:45 PM »
Has there been a tentative release date set for this series?

Not yet...   and if it's anything like last year (S8/S9), we'll be waiting a loooong while for that announcement.   :-X
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 2, 2008, 03:55 PM »
I was rearranging my display today and noticed the Spirit Anakin figure from Series 7 which was above the Spirit Obi-Wan figure from the TRU box set.  With the recent release of the Spirit Yoda figure, I'm wondering if Medicom would also possibly come out with a Spirit Anakin figure with Hayden's face/body...  The Series 10 Anakin figure would be a good choice if they were going to do it.  Maybe a Series 10 chase possibility?

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 2, 2008, 04:32 PM »
...I'm wondering if Medicom would also possibly come out with a Spirit Anakin figure with Hayden's face/body... .

Lordy I hope not.  That's one of the changes (of probably three or four total) to the OT that really irritates me.  I see absolutely no reason to change out Sebastian Shaw for that.  Medicom thus far has seemed to be more true to the movies than anything else so I'm hoping they don't cheap out and do this as a cash grab.  If they make it a chase figure in the PT series, I'd be ok with that, but I hope they don't do it period. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 2, 2008, 05:14 PM »
I could definitely see that happening.  I wouldn't be rushing to get that chase though for sure!