Author Topic: Series 10  (Read 108551 times)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Series 10
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2008, 06:37 PM »
Okay, I need these. Just these! Then I'm done. :)

Well, okay, maybe some of the older ANH ones. And the bounty hunters. And then I'm done! ::)  :-\
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2008, 11:40 PM »
I'd be down for a Master Case whenever we get the order together. I'm glad for the break though to save money up for other things.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2008, 08:47 AM »
Yeah, I was noticing that price increase too.

S8/S9 = 924 Yen MSRP
S10 = 1029 Yen MSRP

That's a little over 11% jump in the MSRP.  It probably means that by the time we jump through the hoops and get them here in the USA, we'll be looking at a potential 20-25% increase in price from S8-9.   :'(

Yikes!  I guess the 7 month wait between now and the release is to allow all of us time to raise the $500 it's probably going to end up costing us for a MC :P  I wonder if people will be opting to just try their luck on ebay when this series is released and jump on one of the BIN auctions for all 9 figures instead of getting a MC?  I for one will not just because I want the extra Clones, etc. for customs...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2008, 09:38 AM »
Its a very long wait. I guess it gives us time to save up or just spend the money on the carded Indy kubrick  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline yn381

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2008, 11:07 AM »
Preorders have started in Japan with the MC costing 38000yen and single cases going for 9800yen

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2008, 11:19 AM »
Yeah, that sure is a bit of a price jump. Oh well, save those pennies! Just hope the chase figures don't go through the roof on the bay.  :-\

Offline kaysui0248

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 6, 2008, 12:04 PM »
Blister has SW10 listed for sale, scheduled for April 2009

http://www.blister.jp/item10106.html

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 7, 2008, 09:53 AM »
Unfortunately Blister does not ship international. Will have to wait to see what Robby does but the with what happened with the Indiana/Bearbrick 2pk not sure.  :-\

May have to gamble going back to HLJ, a little slower getting them but I have not had a problem with them thus far.

Offline maulsith

• Jedi Initiate
  • feel the power of the dark side of the force
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 8, 2008, 12:21 PM »
Really loves to have Grevious,Wookies and Evil Palpatine,not so much on Clonies and Vader ;D

Offline wyldaxe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 8, 2008, 12:32 PM »
Really loves to have Grevious,Wookies and Evil Palpatine,not so much on Clonies and Vader ;D

I'll take your clones for ya. I want Grievou and Tarfful to, but clones are #1 on my list. ;D

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2008, 12:34 PM »
Will have to wait to see what Robby does but the with what happened with the Indiana/Bearbrick 2pk not sure.  :-\

For those not keeping track of the Robby.jp saga over in the Indy area, it appears that Robby.jp is going out of business.

No Robby.jp = no group mega order.  :(

I will look around and see if I can find another wholesaler, but right now it looks pretty bleak... :-\
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2008, 05:04 PM »
Wow, I wasn't following those threads.  Too bad.  I appreciate your efforts Jeff.

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2008, 08:16 PM »
Will have to wait to see what Robby does but the with what happened with the Indiana/Bearbrick 2pk not sure.  :-\

For those not keeping track of the Robby.jp saga over in the Indy area, it appears that Robby.jp is going out of business.

I will look around and see if I can find another wholesaler, but right now it looks pretty bleak... :-\

That sucks, thanks for looking

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2008, 11:14 AM »

I'm glad that I was able to get in on Series 8 & 9 when I did, and thanks again Jeff for providing the mega orders.  If you're able to find another distributor, I'm definitely still interested in a Series 10 MC.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2008, 04:27 AM »
Man that's a bummer. I was hoping to get in on the group order for the next OT wave. Would it be possible to order directly from Medicom? You guys were up to what, a dozen master cases or so an order? That's got to be close to the order of some smaller retailers.
"This is the way."