Author Topic: Series 10  (Read 108600 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Series 10
« Reply #210 on: June 5, 2009, 07:41 PM »
That Vader looks amazing!  I'd love to get one, but then I'd have to do that Pokemon thing and that's just not fun especially this late in the game.  Question - why hasn't Hasbro thought about releasing a line similar to these guys in the states?  Would that be infringing on LEGO mini figs?  Mighty Muggs was a great idea, but they're huge - something like this line though, I think I could handle at a reasonable (non-imported) price.

...Kubrick virgin 
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 5, 2009, 07:49 PM »
Cases of 48 should turn out one of two ways, but you never know with Kubes:

14:48 - Clone Trooper (Ep3)
12:48 - Darth Vader (Ep3)
8:48 OR 7:48 - General Grievous (2-arm, with cape)
4:48 - Sidious/Palpatine (Ep3) 
4:48 - Anakin Skywalker (Ep3)
4:48 OR 3:48 - Tarfful
2:48 - Commander Gree [Clone Trooper Box]
1:48 - Tion Medden [Tarfful Box] OR General Grievous (4-arm, no cape) [Grievous Box]
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 5, 2009, 09:09 PM »
That Vader is a great looking figure.  The chase figures for this wave are an interesting mix but I am kind of glad that they didn't do some of the Jedi mentioned.  I would love to be able to get a Kit Fisto or Plo Koon figure but not have to pay $100+ for them.  I'm still a little bumbed out by the Shaak Ti chase as that's a character I would have liked to pick up.

From that point of view, I think this wave's chase figures were probably a good choice.  I'll probably be looking to get a Vader and Clone Trooper from this wave at some point.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 5, 2009, 09:12 PM »
That Vader is a great looking figure.  The chase figures for this wave are an interesting mix but I am kind of glad that they didn't do some of the Jedi mentioned.  I would love to be able to get a Kit Fisto or Plo Koon figure but not have to pay $100+ for them.  I'm still a little bumbed out by the Shaak Ti chase as that's a character I would have liked to pick up.

From that point of view, I think this wave's chase figures were probably a good choice.  I'll probably be looking to get a Vader and Clone Trooper from this wave at some point.

E...

Between me and Doc (and the always aloof Randy), you`ll be covered
Adam

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 5, 2009, 10:37 PM »
I'm still a little bumbed out by the Shaak Ti chase as that's a character I would have liked to pick up.

I was shocked to see a Shaak Ti the other day on ebay for $80 BIN and there was a Zam auction that ended at around $125.  Those are by far the lowest prices I've seen on those chases.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 5, 2009, 10:44 PM »
I'm still a little bumbed out by the Shaak Ti chase as that's a character I would have liked to pick up.

I was shocked to see a Shaak Ti the other day on ebay for $80 BIN and there was a Zam auction that ended at around $125.  Those are by far the lowest prices I've seen on those chases.

Well, to be fair, you need to factor in Ebay prices with shipping.  They guy who wanted $80 for the Shaak Ti was charging $30 shipping.  I asked him if he would lower it a bit, seeing as how it likely wouldn't even cost him $5 to ship.  His offer?  "Sure, I will send figure and ship for just $110.  Deal?"  ::) $80 was definitely tempting, but $110?  Not so much.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 5, 2009, 11:01 PM »
Ha!  I never opened the auction as I already have Shaak Ti.  Yeah, that's crap that they wanted $30 to ship.  However, I'm thinking $110 is still cheaper than a lot of people paid for that figure...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 6, 2009, 12:37 AM »
Ha!  I never opened the auction as I already have Shaak Ti.  Yeah, that's crap that they wanted $30 to ship.  However, I'm thinking $110 is still cheaper than a lot of people paid for that figure...

I suppose so.  I think the most I ever shelled out was $40 for a Luke Stormtrooper - I have the basic figs and the easier to find chase figs, but can't bring myself to pay the big bucks for a single figure like that.  Even if I could have gotten it for $80, I'm not sure I would have pulled the trigger.  Okay, yes I would.   :D
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 6, 2009, 10:49 AM »
I noticed this morning that more of this series is showing up on the bay. A sealed MC for $519.99, a sealed box of 12 for $119.99-$124.99. I would stay away from that as the sellers have found the chases & are selling the commons off that would not contain a bloody thing.

Gree chase from $49.99-$59.99 bin's & openers from $30. Grevious 4-arm chase for a bin of $139.99 or an opener of $100. Edit: seller changed the bin fro $139.99 to $179.99. It just shows you what ******** they are trying to get the most value.  ::)

A full complete series will all the chase figure, 9 pcs for bin's of $449.99 which one sold.

I have not seen a Tion Medon chase on the bay yet, he maybe the tuffer one to get. Will see what he goes for when one pops up.
« Last Edit: June 6, 2009, 11:11 AM by DSJ™ »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 6, 2009, 04:19 PM »
Grevious 4-arm chase for a bin of $139.99 or an opener of $100.

I'm going to try for that opener auction...  I can't wait until the end of the month to find out if I have a chase or not in my BO12 from NCSX.  They said that they aren't expecting to ship until the end of the month.  Worst case, I win this auction and get the same chase in my box...  There are worse things in life.  The reality is, I won't win the auction and I'll get bubkiss in my box from NCSX...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 6, 2009, 04:32 PM »
I only ordered a box and am not expecting to find a Gree.  Anyone order a master case and know they will have a spare?  If so, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to pay up front to lock one down.

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from NCS yet?  I ordered with the BF collection, so I think  it will take a bit longer for mine to ship.   :-\  Site still says these will ship end of May with the BF figs shipping end of June.
« Last Edit: June 6, 2009, 04:33 PM by JediJman »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 6, 2009, 04:43 PM »
Has anyone received shipping confirmation from NCS yet?

I can't wait until the end of the month to find out if I have a chase or not in my BO12 from NCSX.  They said that they aren't expecting to ship until the end of the month.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 6, 2009, 07:02 PM »
Site still says these will ship end of May with the BF figs shipping end of June.

Did you actually get an email or talk to someone at NCS?
« Last Edit: June 6, 2009, 07:04 PM by JediJman »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 6, 2009, 07:41 PM »

Yes, once everyone started posting about Series 10 being released I gave them a call.  The girl on the line stated that they expect to get their shipment later this month and fulfill orders by the end of the month.

BTW, if you ordered Series 10 and the BF collection together there's a way to have them ship Series 10 immediately.  If you clicked on the 'Ship available items now and preorder items later' option when you placed your order, they will ship your Series 10 figures as soon as they get them.  If you didn't, give them a call and they can edit your order.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 7, 2009, 12:11 AM »

Yes, once everyone started posting about Series 10 being released I gave them a call.  The girl on the line stated that they expect to get their shipment later this month and fulfill orders by the end of the month.

BTW, if you ordered Series 10 and the BF collection together there's a way to have them ship Series 10 immediately.  If you clicked on the 'Ship available items now and preorder items later' option when you placed your order, they will ship your Series 10 figures as soon as they get them.  If you didn't, give them a call and they can edit your order.

Thanks - that was very helpful!  I did ask to have them all shipped together because I didn't want to pay extra on the shipping charges.  Did you order both and have them shipped seperately?  I'd have to look up the order, but I think it was only like $10-12 to have them ship 4 boxes (2 Series 10 and 2 Fett boxes).