Author Topic: Re: Jeditaz's Customs Update Page 4, Juhani, Bastila, Mission, and Zaalbar KOTOR  (Read 27572 times)

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jeditaz's Customs (Accepting Commissions!)
Okay, I know its not SW, and i know its not 3 and 3/4, but I would like to show it to you guys..... if you are interested in such things anyway.....Kratos from God of War. In the Marvel Legends Scale! Check more pics and a description of how I did it on my site. He is also up on ebay if you know anyone who may be interested!!

http://jeditaz27.googlepages.com/home

Okay, I have done another update to my site, and also tossed my custom K'kruhk on ebay, for anyone interested. Here are a couple of the updates, but you have to go to the site to check out the full galleries and descriptions....Jeditaz's Dark Side Customs

Check out the galleries and do the usual....comments, critiques, gripes, anything, I can handle it!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update....check out my site for some stuff you have seen, and a lot that you haven't!

Some of you may know me from Rebelscum, but I figured I would venture over here as well and share the love! Here are some of my more recent works. Please, any comments, critiques, and all that jazz are more than welcome!

Jedi Master K'kruhk.....this one started off as quite a few things, and I cant even remember what all I used as base parts. I know the head is a heavily modified Saga Jquille Head....and everything you see that you dont recognize is sculpted using fixit sculpt. Yes....even the hat! As far as the walking stick goes...I just wanted him to have one, and it was made using wire with Fixit sculpt covering it. Robe was hand sewn.

Several Lukes that I have tweaked/repainted

Arc Trooper...just a gray Arc with lots of added gear!

Grand Admiral Thrawn, just because I hate the POTF2 Version

Repainted head and smaller hands on the Infinities Leia

Mara Jade...who wants a figure with a receding hairline anyway...and also repainted the eyes completely. They were looking 2 different ways before!

Let me know what ya think!
« Last Edit: August 3, 2008, 04:09 AM by jeditaz »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Jeditaz's Customs
« Reply #1 on: February 4, 2008, 08:56 AM »
Everything looks fantastic, but that K'Kurhk is incredible.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 7, 2008, 07:48 AM »
Thanks Anton! Glad ya like it. It definitely was tough to do, but well worth it in the end!

Offline Siths Herald

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sith Happens.
    • View Profile
    • The Minnesota Force
« Reply #3 on: February 7, 2008, 06:55 PM »
Nice work on those Mara eyes.  I always have trouble with those tiny details.
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 7, 2008, 10:16 PM »
 8) K'Kurhk was very cool.Great job on resculpting the Luke heads
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 7, 2008, 11:44 PM »
Whoa! The eyes on the Jedi master look real. Care to share your technique?

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 8, 2008, 01:29 AM »
Whoa! The eyes on the Jedi master look real. Care to share your technique?

If you are speaking of Jedi Master K'kruhk, then its an easy technique really....

I used Games Workshop Inks on them. In the comics he has a light green color where our eyes would be white, and the part of our eyes that have color are a darker green. Then of course the black pupil. So what I did, was take my GW Dark Green ink, mix in a bit of yellow ink to lighten it up significantly from the darker green. Paint that on...about 2 coats should do. Then go with the dark green, and make a circle in the middle, and expand it out until it looks about what that part of our eyes look like. Then a touch of black ink in the middle for the pupil, and its done. The finished effect with the inks is that it is shiny, like an eye should be. I did give it a light coat of clear gloss, which it didnt need, but I did it more to protect the paintjob on the eyes. Hope that helps. Of course his eyes are like 5-6 times bigger than any other figures eyes...so that makes a lot of difference.

Thanks so much for the comments guys. I really do appreciate them. Oh, almost forgot......

8) K'Kurhk was very cool.Great job on resculpting the Luke heads

The Luke heads were not resculpted at all...just given a more lifelike paintjob, with different fleshtones used to highlight certain areas. But thanks though, makes the comment seem even better when it appears to others that I have resculpted....you guys sure do know how to humble a guy! Thanks and keep those comments and critiques coming. I should have more up after I get settled in after my move the middle of this month!

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 8, 2008, 08:59 AM »
I commented over at Scum but I must say that your K'kruhk is amazing. Probably the best version I've seen out there. Completely comic accurate.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 8, 2008, 12:36 PM »
Gosh, I love that K'Kurhk. The detail you put in a great. I really like the addition of the walking stick and hat. He's very Kung Fu feeling.

I also like Grand Admiral Thrawn. What head did you use there? I like the little sholder things too. We really need an updated version of this character.

Welcome to the forums. :D
« Last Edit: February 8, 2008, 12:37 PM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 8, 2008, 05:11 PM »
Thanks Phruby and MetalJedi! I still am partial to Sithfires K'kruhk, but of course mine has something special going for it for me too....I like them both for different reasons.

I had always thought of K'kruhk as a Kung fu type guy....with the hat and all, so the walking stick was a must. I have never seen him use one in the comics, but for my own purposes, it suits.

As far as the Thrawn....I used the head of a Jurassic Park army guy. I cant for the life of me remember his name. Had blonde hair (the version I had anyway). Hope that helps, and if I come across the name or a reference pic of the original figure, I will post it.

Thanks again!

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 04:50 PM »
I am just finishing Outbound Flight and I want to do a Thrawn in his black uniform. That head would be perfect for that figure.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 11:22 PM »
Phruby, thats exactly what gave me the inspiration to use the head. I have been thinking about doing a black uniform version, and hope I can find the extra head I have around here somewhere. If not, I can always just swap the head back and forth. But the head looks almost identical to him from the art I found for him from Outbound Flight!

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Jeditaz's Customs Updated 03/06
« Reply #12 on: March 6, 2008, 11:29 PM »

Go there, check them out, and let me know what you think. Some of the stuff I have already posted are up there, but there are a lot of things that you guys have probably not seen from me yet, especially some of the older stuff! Also, if you see anything I should change about the site, please let me know. I am new to the whole site building thing!

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 7, 2008, 02:31 AM »
Can I ask what head you used for your Kyle Katarn?
I remember my dream now.

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 7, 2008, 01:58 PM »
Can I ask what head you used for your Kyle Katarn?

Definitely! I used a Jurassic Park 3 Military General.....heck of a name, but you can find pics of him

Carded

Loose

Not my site by the way....www.ingenops.com/JPtoys

Lots of characters in there that could be used for heads and such....just needs a bit of a paintjob to modernize them and fit them into SW stuff. Hope that helps.