Author Topic: Who Is Left From Boonta Eve Podrace/Mos Espa?  (Read 6278 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Who Is Left From Boonta Eve Podrace/Mos Espa?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 11:53 PM »
I'd say as well that nothing on the list is really high on my list either, or even high on my Episode 1 wishlist as I'd like many resculpts and few newer figures.  I would take the Hutt, the guards, some humans and things...  Not many pod racers I'd want though, including Mawhonic.  Just not a group of characters I liked at all.  I'm content where we're at personally with them.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Kendo Benobi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Who Is Left From Boonta Eve Podrace/Mos Espa?
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 11:56 PM »
I am not a big fan of the podracers either with the exception of maybe Mawhonic. Visually, he's the only podracer that doesn't look like a reject from the Muppets. I think the more interesting characters can be found in Jabba's box. So, here's my short list:

1. Chokk
2. Diva Shaliqua
3. R5-X2 (this seems like a no brainer for Hasbro; just a red and white repaint of the R5 model)
4. Bib Fortuna - the costume is different and he looks younger - it'd be a nice re-sculpt

Heck! This might even be the right opportunity for Gardulla the Hutt a la the Droid Factory. Build a Hutt.

BTW .... I realize this discussion was started before Toyfare. I am not sure which is which but I think Watto might be coming with one of the two R2 units in the list in one of the six Wal-mart two-packs. Who would have thought that'd be the first one to make it on to the shelves from the unproduced TPM characters.