Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Star Trek

(1/75) > >>

DSJ™:
The official website for Star Trek XI is online & will updated soon with the teaser trailer & so forth.

Guess the teaser trailer is being shown with Cloverfield. A bootleg version of the trailer can be seen here on Youtube which may get pulled soon or here on trekmovie.com.

Also the first pic of the new Enterprise from the trailer. Hot damn!  8)

Hemish:
Posting that here!!
Blasphemy!!!

Darth_Anton:
I was going to post the ST trailer as well. Cool image. However, wasn't Robert April the first Enterprise CO?
 ???

hansolo_506:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on January 19, 2008, 09:23 AM ---I was going to post the ST trailer as well. Cool image. However, wasn't Robert April the first Enterprise CO?
 ???

--- End quote ---

If you accept all EU of Star Trek....

Robert T. April , first commander of the first Enterprise NCC-1701 (commissioned 2245)
Christopher Pike
James T. Kirk

DSJ™:
Well sort of I guess. Robert April was a Lieutenant on the SS Yorktown & given a promotion & placed in command of the freighter. The USS Enterprise was launched under Captain Robert April then this character became Captain Christopher Pike. Basically he was a TV series pitch from Roddenberry when Gene submitted his first proposal for Star Trek.

Later voiced in the animated episode The Counter-Clock Incident by James Doohan & the only appearance by April.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version