Author Topic: Target Has New Items  (Read 9968 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Target Has New Items
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2003, 11:22 PM »
You could move in with me Brent but my Wife would be even more ticked with the increase in packages :-*

Oh, that wouldn't be a problem, I get them delivered to work ;)  She'd never even know about it.  Really.

Oh, and Brent, I'll have to check with the wife but I'm pretty sure that if you show up to move in and you don't have a Canada sweatshirt for her, you'll probably be sleeping on the patio.  
Hmm, patio eh?  Warmer than it is up here, so that might be doable.   Where do I sleep if I bring the shirt?
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: Target Has New Items
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2003, 01:57 PM »
I think my local Target has already received and burned through their allotment of new stuff. Damn. They got in the Padawan case a week ago, but they haven't yet received the stuff with new cardbacks.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Target Has New Items
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2003, 09:29 PM »
Let's not leave WalMart out of the mix.  Because I found the Throne Room Duel Luke & Vader, Snowtrooper, Mynock Hunt Chewy & pals tonight.

Nice score Nicklab.  Target has been the place on the west coast.  I have found a few things at Walmart sparcatically.

Fish-

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2003, 09:59 PM »
Collection 2 MOTHERLODE score at Target just now for me!!!   8)   8)   8)

My local Target just down the street from my office FINALLY filled up some of their empty pegs.  I was shocked when I turned the corner of the Star Wars aisle, glanced down to the usually bare pegs, and saw "stuff" hanging there!  Sprinted the whole 20 feet and started scooping stuff up!  Oddly enough, most of it was sitting on the shelf, with only a few actually up on the pegs themselves...  And to think that I almost just drove home, but bit the bullet at the very last second and turned the other way, "just in case"...  Good decision, I must say!   :D

Getting closer and closer to getting all caught up finally...   8)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2003, 08:35 PM »
I tried my local Target yesterday, and found a Red Battle Droid.  It's the first '03 figure I've seen yet.  It was just a great feeling seeing something new in a store.
dustrho

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2003, 01:32 PM »
My wife and I checked out our closest Target this weekend, and all they had was a few of the Deluxe sets/Accessory sets, and no pegs even out for basic figures anymore.  Their toy aisle was also rearranged since the last time I was there.  However, there was a decent sized bare space in their aisle (no pegs even)...perhaps reserved for this rumored Clone Wars launch?  I'm not sure, but I sure hope they put out some new stuff soon.  Congrats to all of you who have found something new!

Jango Fettish

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2003, 06:55 PM »
I don't what it is with Target, because I got these figures at my Super Target about 2 months ago?  ???

Offline Taminar

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Auriette's Website
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2003, 07:31 PM »
I haven't seen new toys anywhere in weeks.  I'm going crazy in Florida!!

Auriette
When a lottery ticket worth $320 million ends up in the wrong hands, who wins in the end? Watch "Payoff" -- http://members.cox.net/payoff

Jango Fettish

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2003, 07:45 PM »
Karma, in Daytona Beach, stumbled upon the new Unleashed about a week ago. She was also the first at Rebelscum to have the newer Boba Fett wave.

I think the entire East Coast is getting the shaft when it comes to stuff, cuz NC is vacant and always has been.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2003, 11:54 PM »
I think the entire East Coast is getting the shaft when it comes to stuff, cuz NC is vacant and always has been.

Again, I encourage you to come to Canada.  If only to see just how long the shaft can be. 8)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Boba Binks

• Jedi Padawan
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo
    • View Profile
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #40 on: July 2, 2003, 12:03 PM »
Finally I scored at Target!! Not in that way!  ;)
Anyways this morning I picked up X1 Jedi Luke, X1 Darth Vader, X1 Snowtrooper. They also had the repacks of X1 C-3P0 and X1 Jango Fett.
Also on the pegs was Boba Fett, Hoth Han (Blue), Chewbacca, R2-D2, and some Clone Pilots and Destroyer Droids.

For those of you looking for me. I am now at www.sandtroopers.com

Jango Fettish

« Reply #41 on: July 3, 2003, 12:23 AM »
Guys, please keep me in mind when you see those repacked Jango's. If there is one, MOMC, grab it for me. I'd be extremely happy, since 3 people in my very own NC thread have passed on them, totally forgetting about the biggest Jango Fett fan in the world.  ::)

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #42 on: July 3, 2003, 11:58 AM »
I'll grab him if I see him.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram