Author Topic: CW "Speeder Bike Recon" Battle Pack  (Read 10742 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: CW "Speeder Bike Recon" Battle Pack
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 03:41 PM »
Saw quite a few of these over the weekend, at Walmart.  Look great, just don't want them.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 03:49 PM »
Saw quite a few of these over the weekend, at Walmart.  Look great, just don't want them.

I am with ya' Chew. Not bad but just no interest in the animated line despite the vehicles that can be used in this set. I will buy the new Blue Staps with the animated figures.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline smartsoccerbb

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 12:55 AM »
I am with ya' Chew. Not bad but just no interest in the animated line despite the vehicles that can be used in this set. I will buy the new Blue Staps with the animated figures.

I am looking forward to the blue STAPs as well. I bought the Speeder Bikes and they are pretty cool.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 09:03 PM »
So were these guys even in the movie? I dont recall seeing them :-X Either way I am hoping I can find them on my trip to buffalo next week :)
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2008, 05:18 PM »
So were these guys even in the movie? I dont recall seeing them :-X Either way I am hoping I can find them on my trip to buffalo next week :)

No.  Hasbro just likes paint.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN