Author Topic: Wal-Mart Exclusive 30AC Comic Packs  (Read 40901 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive 30AC Comic Packs
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2008, 07:20 PM »
Picked up a mess of them today at a WalMart on my way to work.

Grabbed sets for myself and my friend, they put out two of those trays in the picture from YakFace, I grabbed all of the Kashyyyk sets (10 in total), one tray's worth of the Lando/Stormtrooper set (5) and three of the Anakin/Dooku set.

These are pretty nice, the real gem is the Kashyyyk set. I will also be checking to see if the purple color matches with the stuff we have for Mace Windu - I'm hoping it does 'cause that's where I was going to put them - in with Mace's squad of clones.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline ctonra

• Jedi Initiate
  • J316
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2008, 11:17 PM »
Picked up the Kashyyyk set today passed on the other two.   I think the purple on the clone is darker then Mace's clones.
Have to pull my clone are put them side by side to confirm
Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2008, 09:41 AM »
I saw all of these at our Wal-Mart this weekend, just stocked with the regular comic packs.  They seemed to have plenty of all three, at least at that time.

EDIT:  Just thought I'd pass along a bit of info about the Lando/Stormie set, since a lot of people will likely pass on it.  For some reason, I just felt like picking one up, and got a chance to open it last night and noticed that Lando's cape (which is red on the inside now) has the wire at the bottom similar to the O66 Jedi robes).  Just thought I'd pass that along if anyone was interested.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:04 PM by Brian »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2008, 03:04 AM »
EDIT:  Just thought I'd pass along a bit of info about the Lando/Stormie set, since a lot of people will likely pass on it.  For some reason, I just felt like picking one up, and got a chance to open it last night and noticed that Lando's cape (which is red on the inside now) has the wire at the bottom similar to the O66 Jedi robes).  Just thought I'd pass that along if anyone was interested.

Thanks for the info Brian.  The Marvel figures have actually been my favourites, so Lando/Stormie may be the only one I grab from this wave.  I really like that wired-cape used previously, so it's nice to know Hasbro's using it again.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 03:28 AM by JesseVader08 »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2008, 08:10 AM »
Anyone finding the 3 Walmart sets in excess who has the urge to pick up a set for me so i can avoid paying that little extra that they are going for on ebay?
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline ctonra

• Jedi Initiate
  • J316
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2008, 03:02 PM »
Evenflow,
            Anywhere near Freehold?   That Wally had them hanging off the pegs.   

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2008, 07:13 PM »
Evenflow,
            Anywhere near Freehold?   That Wally had them hanging off the pegs.   

bit of a hike, at least hour. Dont think i will be able to hit that one up. Thanks though.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2008, 11:12 AM »
So i found the Lando set, all i need is the wookie set so if anyone finds one and wants to pick it up for me just let me know.

Offline ctonra

• Jedi Initiate
  • J316
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2008, 02:40 PM »
Evenflow,
            I'll hit a few walmarts this week and see if they are still there,  If they are grab one for you.   email you if I find them, they were there last week hopefully they still are.  One Question are you a MOC collector or are you an opener and don't mind the condition of the card?  let me know
Chris

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2008, 02:20 PM »
I am a MOC guy but not not one that has to have it perfect just in good condition. Thanks for looking  ;D

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2008, 10:54 AM »
I saw these for the first time on a rare trip to Wal-Mart yesterday. They had plenty of the other two, but none of the Wookiee set. I can't say the Lando set wasn't tempting in person, but I still passed on it.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2008, 09:59 PM »
I have a set of three for $40 plus shipping if anyone still needs 'em.  Otherwise they're headed back to the store.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today