Author Topic: Legacy Wave 3 - Repaints/Repacks  (Read 39013 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Wave 3 - Repaints/Repacks
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2008, 03:01 PM »
This wave does seem to be less popular, or maybe people are getting "cloned out" at this point (even more so).  Our local Target has had this wave for a week or two, and even the Coruscant landing Clonetroopers are still hanging out there.  I was tempted to grab another one, but found the Shield Generator battle pack and picked that up instead.  Anyways, kind of surprised to see those clones sitting, since - for a change - they actually appeared in the movie.  Honestly, of the three waves that have hit retail around here so far, it does seem like the OT stuff has sold the quickest overall.  Sure, there are plenty of Ak-Revs hanging about (and some Yarnas too), but overall that wave seems to be slimmer than the other two.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2008, 03:20 PM »
Jodo seems to be the rarest of the bunch at least in my neck of the woods.  I've only seen him twice since this wave started hitting/sitting.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2008, 03:23 PM »
Yeah, actually Jodo is the one I don't think I've seen lately either.  Neat character, but a pretty crappy figure I thought.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2008, 03:38 PM »
I really need the last leg for my RA-7 droid, if anyone happens to have one they don't want/need.  It's becoming quite frustrating as I can find neither figure set with that leg (Jedi or Vader).

I got a Jodo but someone's sending me a head already so I'll have that part...  I'll either take the Jodo back or offer it for trade/sale to someone here I guess.  That figure and the Jedi didn't interest me at all.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2008, 02:03 PM »
I saw all of this wave earlier in the week, except for Jodo.  I couldn't bring myself to buy the Jedi or Holo Dooku, even though they were there.  So I've got half a droid right now.  I can see myself springing for Jodo, but just not for the others.  So I'll have 2/3 of a protocol droid.  Tragic. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2008, 02:12 PM »
PM sent to Jesse James
I am not the Stig

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2008, 06:57 PM »
I also need the leg from the Jedi/revision Vader. If anyone can spare an extra, please PM me. :)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2008, 02:09 AM »
Thanks Keonobi! :)

In another note that may or may not interest you (I have no idea).  The Imperial "Engineer" has become a pet project of mine.  I've decided to finegal them as "Imperial Combat Engineers".  A sort of support group for infantry that do anything from fix armor damaged on the field, to build bridges and clear obstacles...

They can be repainted to various generic faces if you want (thank god), so they're not all Clones, and they look BAD ASS with Imperial black kepis or Death Star Trooper helmets on.  i'm thinking about cutting the bottom piece of the gunner's helmet off to see how that looks too, but right now I'm fixated on the DST helmet on these guys.  They truly look badass like that, and carrying rolls of wire, and other "engineering gear" into battle alongside Stormtroopers.  I envision a gang of them deploying from an Imperial repaint AT-TE.  :P

I found a use for this figure...  if anyone needs RA7's arms, hit me up.  I have a lot of the one the Engineer comes with now.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77