Author Topic: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith  (Read 50603 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2008, 09:15 AM »
A friend of mine in VA found this wave at retail.  They're out there.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2008, 10:32 AM »
I probably should have been more patient, but I bought Faie and Grievous on ebay.  They showed up today, and while I paid a few extra bucks for them, I'm glad I have them now.  They really are awesome figures.

Then maybe you can answer Chewie, what's Faie sportin' under his poncho?  Hoping he's based on the concept art and he's got the cool chest armor.

His torso, shoulers and belt are all new... the torso almost looks like he has breasts... seriously.  But it still looks good.  The shoulders are much more like the concept art.  Overall, an AWESOME figure.  Maybe the best clone figure they've ever made... also, I love the crew cut on the clone head.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 3, 2008, 11:55 AM »
I probably should have been more patient, but I bought Faie and Grievous on ebay.  They showed up today, and while I paid a few extra bucks for them, I'm glad I have them now.  They really are awesome figures.

Then maybe you can answer Chewie, what's Faie sportin' under his poncho?  Hoping he's based on the concept art and he's got the cool chest armor.

His torso, shoulers and belt are all new... the torso almost looks like he has breasts... seriously.  But it still looks good.  The shoulders are much more like the concept art.  Overall, an AWESOME figure.  Maybe the best clone figure they've ever made... also, I love the crew cut on the clone head.

Wow a clone with man boobs  :P
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 4, 2008, 06:53 PM »
Just a quick question:  does anyone know the correct assembly of FX-6's arms?  I've looked at photos of the digital model in the Prequels Chronicles book, the Complete Visual Dictionary, and even the entry in the Essential Guide to Droids, and still no luck.  You'd think a figure with this many attachments would at least have some kind of diagram to show where everything goes.   :-\

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 5, 2008, 12:48 AM »
Scored a Breha Organa tonight.  Looks pretty cool! 

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 5, 2008, 09:17 AM »
My stores here have gotten CW wave 3 already, but have not gotten Basic wave 4 yet. Bummer.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline IshiTib

• Jedi Initiate
  • The actual avatar is my newest figure:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 5, 2008, 12:09 PM »
I ordered Bail Organa and Stass Allie, and got Breha Organa on Ebay

So there's only FX-6 left, whom I really want
Sorry for my bad English, i am German.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 6, 2008, 12:10 PM »
I found Greivous, The Clone, and Allie at Target 2 days ago.  If I'd gotten there about a minute earlier I'd have had Bail and the droid too.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 6, 2008, 01:00 PM »
I got Grevious this morning, no sign of Faie though.  They had Bail and his Wife, the Droid and Stass though, I didn't want them so much...
I am not the Stig

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 6, 2008, 01:56 PM »
I picked up the Organas and FX-6 today (got Grevious the other day), so now I need Stass and Faie... they did have the other clone, but left that behind. I'm amazed at how quick I'm finding these... especially with the help of a Red Shirt to score FX-6 and Breha (Bail was on the pegs, but asked him if they had more in back). Must have been a pilfered box.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 6, 2008, 04:04 PM »
I received this wave via HTS today, and its a pretty nice wave overall.  I think that FX-6 and Grievous are my favorites of the wave though.  FX-6 is just a great figure, and like others have mentioned, it really reminds me of the POTJ FX-7.  Although he doesn't include his cape, this Grievous is worlds better than any of the others we've gotten previously - and the height increase is a nice touch as well.  I hope to pick up another one of the Grievous figures, if possible.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 6, 2008, 11:48 PM »
Just a quick question:  does anyone know the correct assembly of FX-6's arms?  I've looked at photos of the digital model in the Prequels Chronicles book, the Complete Visual Dictionary, and even the entry in the Essential Guide to Droids, and still no luck.  You'd think a figure with this many attachments would at least have some kind of diagram to show where everything goes.   :-\

Doc, you need not look further than the figure itself. I got it today and tried to put the arms on. The ones (5 or 6 of them) that attach to the figure are semi-circles that fit in only one spot. These are also numbered (they are pretty small so if you have poor eyesight, break out the magnifying glass). There are corresponding numbers on the attachments, so match them up 1 = 1, 2 = 2, etc.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 7, 2008, 03:03 PM »
I found Faie this morning, they also have the 327th Trooper, is this the same one that was in the Battlepack with Ayla?  I thought this was supposed to be a SL figure.  Was there another figure that was supposed to be in this slot that got bumped?
I am not the Stig

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 7, 2008, 05:28 PM »
I found Faie this morning, they also have the 327th Trooper, is this the same one that was in the Battlepack with Ayla?  I thought this was supposed to be a SL figure.  Was there another figure that was supposed to be in this slot that got bumped?

I thought that the 327th Trooper was supposed to be a Greatest Hits figure more than anything else.  Having it slated as a BD figure swung things in another direction though.  It does make for something of an odd wave though, having 7 figures in the wave when the BAF droid only requires 6 pieces.  Maybe this is a result of Stass Allie being assigned to this wave late in the game?

Feedback

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #194 on: November 7, 2008, 10:21 PM »
The Grevious is uber sweet! This wave would have been much cooler if a Magna Guard was in it to accompany him, FX-6 was a wasted new tool figure slot  The FX-6 figure is a real bottom of the figure bin stacker. Faie is so-so. The moobs kinda ruins it for me, the poncho will be staying on, nice head sculpt.

Hasbro's 2008 case ratios are really quite crappy. I received cases of Joes (8-11), Indy (TOD) and SW (2-4) and all of the new figures are 1 per case with tons of reissues. If it was not for Target stores receipts that put all three lines in generic coding number clumps I would be stuck with a lot of excess.                         
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/