Author Topic: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith  (Read 50792 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith
« Reply #195 on: November 8, 2008, 02:21 PM »
FX-6 was a wasted new tool figure slot  The FX-6 figure is a real bottom of the figure bin stacker.  

Of all the figures in this wave, that is the one I'm the most geeked up about - whether it sells  well or not.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 8, 2008, 03:34 PM »
I actually love FX-6. I'm glad to get him. Also think the Organas are a great addition as well.

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 8, 2008, 03:52 PM »
Doc, you need not look further than the figure itself. I got it today and tried to put the arms on. The ones (5 or 6 of them) that attach to the figure are semi-circles that fit in only one spot. These are also numbered (they are pretty small so if you have poor eyesight, break out the magnifying glass). There are corresponding numbers on the attachments, so match them up 1 = 1, 2 = 2, etc.

Cool, thank you very much, Vlad.  My eyesight is horrible, so I never would have picked up on it, so again, thank you for your assistance.  :)

I finally completed this wave on Thursday, and I think that, overall, it's a good series.  I had some issues with Breha's head being loose on the joint, but I was able to fix it with the nail polish trick.  Grievous is (lack of a cape aside) exactly what I've been hoping and wishing for these last few years.  If Hasbro would give the MagnaGuards similar treatment and crank out a few paint variants, I'd be thrilled.

« Last Edit: November 8, 2008, 03:54 PM by DoctorPadawan »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 9, 2008, 09:09 AM »
I picked up Bail, Breha, FX-6 and Stass yesterday. Only had time to open one, so it was FX-6. Awesome figure.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2008, 09:21 AM »
Opened the rest of what I have last night. They're all pretty nice, no real complaints, but I have to single out Grevious as the highlight of the wave. While he's not perfect, he is a tad bulky in the wrong areas, the engineering of the articulation is superb.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 10, 2008, 09:52 AM »
I saw this wave at WM over the weekend, and grabbed a 2nd Grievous figure.  I really like this figure overall, a big improvement over the other versions.  Sure, its missing the cape, which is a bummer (I'm sure we'll get it in a re-release to get us to buy it again or something), but overall its a pretty nice figure.  Plus, it seems pretty sturdy despite the "spindly" nature of the character.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2008, 12:52 PM »
I managed to find this whole wave in about a week's time, thank god.  I'm actually caught up on stuff except for comic packs.  I sorta can rest easy now.

I expect we'll see many ORgana figures on pegs though, come this holiday and into early next year. :(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 11, 2008, 10:31 AM »
Still no sign of this wave around here. :(
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 11, 2008, 11:27 PM »
Still no sign of this wave around here. :(

Same here, the stores are either clogged with Wave 1 or just not restocking period.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 11, 2008, 11:59 PM »
I found almost all of this wave this morning.  I've scored the whole wave except for Commander Faie so far.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2008, 09:11 AM »
Found Faie, putting this wave to bed for me. It is a weird figure. The head is huge and the body without the shawl is a bit cartoony. Still works, though.

Build the silver RA-7. Will probably display him with the vintage Death Star droid.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 09:13 AM by Darth_Anton »

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2008, 04:27 PM »
Found Faie, putting this wave to bed for me. It is a weird figure. The head is huge and the body without the shawl is a bit cartoony. Still works, though.

Build the silver RA-7. Will probably display him with the vintage Death Star droid.

Anton, out of curiosity, how's that Faie helmet look on a stormie or sandie?
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2008, 08:54 AM »
If I could post pictures, I would. However, I seem to have problems doing so. The helmet is a little loose since the Stormie head is a tad smaller. Using my patented toilet paper fix-it job with loose fitting neck joints and helmets, it looks a tad too to big and kind of weird, but that's just me.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2008, 12:26 PM »
Using my patented toilet paper fix-it job

Hmm..I'll have to try that.  Thanx for trying it out, just looking for more variance in my Stormie army.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2008, 09:12 AM »
Using my patented toilet paper fix-it job

Hmm..I'll have to try that.  Thanx for trying it out, just looking for more variance in my Stormie army.

Remember, it's patented. You can send a check to...