Author Topic: Medicom Indy & Idol Kub/Be@r 2-Pack  (Read 40638 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Medicom Indy & Idol Kub/Be@r 2-Pack
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2008, 03:40 PM »
Bah.  I understand that shipping from Asia to the US isn't the cheapest in the world, but I really hate paying $15 - $30 in shipping on a 2-figure Kubrick set.

Now I wish I'd ponied up the $100 that Doc was asking for his chase Indy figure a few months ago.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2008, 10:00 AM »
I broke down and bought this set from BBTS.  $35 is a bit steep for this set, but at least I know I have it coming.  I also picked up a set for BrentS and picked up the Sweeney Todd set so I could save on shipping...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 4, 2008, 08:21 AM »
Bah.  I understand that shipping from Asia to the US isn't the cheapest in the world, but I really hate paying $15 - $30 in shipping on a 2-figure Kubrick set.

Now I wish I'd ponied up the $100 that Doc was asking for his chase Indy figure a few months ago.

E...

Still have it, comes with a pretty display case as well...

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2009, 02:56 AM »
BigBadToyStore.com has this set on clearance for $14.69 right now if anyone is still looking.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"