Author Topic: The Greatest Toy Auction on Earth. Premier Collectible Auction Catalogue Online.  (Read 6362 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Not sure if anyone else has seen this, the Premier Collectible Auction Catalogue for the Greatest Toy Auction on Earth which will be held at the SDCC this year is available for downloading & your viewing pleasure.

Thank you for visiting Premier Collectible Auctions! Our company specializes in investment grade collectible action figures, toys, comics, & other pop culture memorabilia from the 1960’s to the present day. The world’s largest collectible action figure auction will be brought to you by Brian Semling, of Brian’s Toys, with the endorsement of Tom Derby, of Collectible Investment Brokerage and formerly of Cloud City.

Our first live auction will be held July 24-26, 2008 in San Diego, California, within walking distance of the San Diego Comic-Con convention. Bidding will also be conducted online and by phone. Our first auction will include some of the finest AFA graded toy collections in the world, with merchandise nearly $2,000,000 in value!

Bid online at Premiercollect.com starting May 1st, 2008.

You can order a copy of the Catalogue at this link premiercollect.com

Wow! Some very nice stuff & worth checking out but some of the opening prices are well high for the mid collector. FOr the hard core collector, a great chance to get some nice stuff. Tho most of the stuff is AFA graded... blah but still eye candy.

Sell that modern crap gang & take out a loan/mortgage or hope to win that lottery, you'll need it.  ;D

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
I ordered my catalogue, simply as a keepsake I suppose.  It's just fun looking at pics of vinty stuff.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
I'll take the carded DT Vader, only $7000.  :o

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
The vintage auctions started, oh man.

Completed auctions thus far

Many more to go yet but some that are interesting.

ESB MULTI-PACK DISPLAY STAND AFA90  $15,000.00.

12 BACK-A JAWA VINYL CAPE AFA85  $7,000.00.

1978 DIE-CAST SSP DUEL VAN SET DCA 80  $1,600.00.

Boxed Death Star Space Station AFA 85  $4,200.00.

12 BACK-C LUKE SKYWALKER (TELESCOPING) AFA85  $7,000.00.
Big congrats to my friend on that Luke.  :o       8)

Offline john todd

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm the llama!
    • View Profile
Star Wars Original Artwork AWing Fighter  $21,000.00.

Orig Art TIE Fighter/Xwing/Landspder/Lightsaber  $41,000.00.

i know this stuff is really cool and one of a kind, but i had no idea that these could command such high amounts.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
What gets me is I see this stuff all the time on ebay and it never gets these kind of prices. Why is it because it's on a special auction things go for thousands when in all the other auctions they go for few hundred or less if that?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
i think it's new collectors that are more into investing than collecting and think in a couple of years this will be there retirement fund or the new sports car...
He's no good to me open

Offline sabresedge

• Youngling
    • View Profile
There were some pieces I was thinking of bidding on and then decided not to. I still need the SSP Vans and the ESB Vinyl Case with the SW art. I probably would have busted them out of the AFA cases anyway. ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.