Author Topic: Your most wanted accessories?  (Read 8258 times)

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
Your most wanted accessories?
« on: April 7, 2008, 01:30 PM »
Haven't seen a thread like this for a long time...

Here's my top ten most wanted:

1--Training remote (with stinger bolt to clip it on a lightsaber)
2--Death Star console (put one section in a pack and I will buy ten Troopers to build two full ones)
3--Correctly scaled Mouse Droid
4--Deck plates from Echo Base
5--Moisture farm droids
6--That hanging chunk of meat from the Ewok trap
7--Luke's granola bar (or was it a sausage?) from Dagobah
8--Accurately-scaled Cantina table
9--a Holocron
10-Extended stock Stormtrooper rifle (Okay, really I've never seen this in the movies, but I had one of the '78 role-play rifles as a kid and I always loved the unfolding stock option...put it with an EU figure)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Your most wanted accessories?
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2008, 02:16 PM »
I would have to say the moisture farm droids.  Although quite a few of them have been made really.  I do want to see the umbrella droid in particular. I thought that was rumored to be coming though?

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 7, 2008, 02:25 PM »
I'd have to give this some thought but the jedi Training remote is #1 on my list.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 7, 2008, 03:44 PM »
I don't have time to make a list right now, but an accurate curved bar section of the Cantina is at the moment my top pick.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 7, 2008, 04:26 PM »
I don't have time to make a list right now, but an accurate curved bar section of the Cantina is at the moment my top pick.

And the 2007 ones weren't accurate?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: April 7, 2008, 04:28 PM »
-A piece to somehow fix the Cantina Curved Bar so it "works" right

-Drink Dispenser for the bar

-Death Star Control Console (Death Star/Squad Trooper guy console)

-Cargo Boxes from Docking Bay 94 (blue/orange boxes around the Falcon)

-Rebel's tri-pod gun from Hoth

-Floor panels from Hoth (good choice Muftak)

-A new scale Vehicle Maintenance Energizer!  (Hell yeah!  It's in 3 friggin' movies afterall)

-A re-release of the MLC-3 Mini-Rig with a new paint deco...  It's easily the most "realistic" of the mini-rigs as far as function with its design, so I think it'd be great.  That's more a vehicle though, I suppose.

-Emperor's throne...  Just something nice and spiffy with a base.

-Luggage/freight...  Weird, I know, but there's so many scenes in the prequals of people boarding shuttles or transports, and there's so many people carrying "luggage"...  I'd dig luggage...  And I'd broaden that to include "freight" in general.  Boxes of all types/sizes.  I dig stuff like that.

-AT-AT center console that lights up with a tiny Vader holographic figure on it.  Nothing flashy beyond that, no sounds or anything, just the console for Veers to stand behind that separates him from the driver/gunner.

-Hoth Luke's spiffy grappling hook...  It looks like something standard issue.

-NEW E-Web Cannon that is to-scale, and collapses/folds up.  I'd buy that in a battlepack with Vader, 3 Snowtroopers (Vintage style), and a modified Snow Officer (Vintage style).  You know you want it.  I'd buy 5 just for the extra E-Webs since the POTF2 one's a bit big.

-Endor Forrest Ranger...  Again, more a vehicle than a figure, but it's the other Mini-Rig I liked a lot and think would look good with a new deco and some updates to it perhaps.  More a vehicle though I suppose.

-Simple Droid designs as pack-ins...  I liked Treadwell so I'd dig more things like that now and then as an accessory.

-Hoth Energy Boxes...  Out in the field there were many boxes for weaponry around with hoses running from them.  I'd dig more of those.

-Hangar Floor Lights...  These sorta got made with the Pilots Cinema Scene, but I'd dig individual ones.

-True folding-stock E-11...  I like the idea of an unfolded stock, but I'd like to see one with a full folding stock actually.  I think it's possible, if a tad intricate.

-Lightsaber Hilts...  I'd love to get packs of just Saber hilts of all the various sabers designed by Hasbro.

-Saber Blades...  Packs of various color blades to go with the hilts.  Varying lengths as well would be appreciated.

-Extra heads...  It's sort of an accessory, but if figures like Tycho Celchu came with a second generic head, I'd have been giddy.  The ball/socket neck makes this an ideal possibility, so I hope it is something they consider in the future.

-Cloth Jedi Cloaks...  Like the sabers and hilts, I could use some cloaks as well.  Varying shades of brown, maybe a grey or black one here and there.  

-Sachel for Endor Bombs...  I'm hoping a future Endor Trooper comes with the sachels the bombs are carried in.  It's definitely missing to me.

-Scanner Box...  Not the POTF2 one.  One that opens, and actually has the equipment in it.  If it came with a good figure I'd be buying dozens.

-Medical Capsule (Anakin's)

-Yavin IV Lookout Tower & Scanner Pistol

There's lot of little accessories I'd love to see like those...  And some not-so-little accessories too I suppose.  
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #6 on: April 7, 2008, 04:31 PM »

And the 2007 ones weren't accurate?

Technically...  No.  They're narrow and dont' allow for a drink dispenser between them.  I included them in my list too, or at least something to space them out some.  I'd take even a small straight portion, but I'd really prefer the curved bar to look accurately wide...  I was disappointed with those last year.  It seemed like just poor planning, or that they shrunk them small to fit the packaging, but either way it was a disappointment to me.

The good news, to me anyway, is that if they were to redo the curved bar pieces "accurately" wide to fit a drink dispenser and characters behind the bar and such, I'd just use my curved parts to make a large table.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 7, 2008, 05:13 PM »
Good lord, JJ, what an exhaustive list!

I heartily agree with you on the Vehicle Maintenance Energizer, though that might be a little large for a standard pack-in. However, I've often thought they could get away with packing it with an Echo Base Troop Carrier to fill out a nice $20 vehicle pack. Maybe in the same assortment as a new to-scale Snowspeeder.

If we're talking large pieces, I'd need Yavin and Home I holo tables, as well as a nice Death Star Gun.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 7, 2008, 06:13 PM »
Anything that can be added for diorama use works for me... iconic accessories like Palpatine's throne and the Nemoidian mecho chair are just added bonus... after we got the moisture vaporator with Luke this year on a card, I'd have to say that more cool accessories such as these are possible (or even in the works).

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 7, 2008, 07:39 PM »

10-Extended stock Stormtrooper rifle (Okay, really I've never seen this in the movies, but I had one of the '78 role-play rifles as a kid and I always loved the unfolding stock option...put it with an EU figure)

Here you go.
www.marauderinc.com/servlet/Detail?no=122
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #10 on: April 7, 2008, 08:01 PM »
Marauder's E-11 is cool and has a Trigger Guard...  It's close.  I'd like to see one with the back of the stock folded down as well though.  I think it's possible, just complex, and not something I'm ever really expecting will happen...  :(

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 7, 2008, 09:37 PM »
I want the stuff that goes behind Wuher in the bar.

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #12 on: April 7, 2008, 10:38 PM »
I want those odd white boxes on Luke's farm.  The ones that are near him when he goes sun-gazing.  They're odd, octagon-like shapes with all sorts of greeblies on them.  I've always loved those.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 7, 2008, 10:48 PM »
There's a few that I'd really like to see:

THE PHANTOM MENACE
-Trade Federation battleship bridge door - with light-up core
-Queen Amidala's throne
-Nute Gunray's mechno chair
-Darth Sidious walking holo projector

ATTACK OF THE CLONES
-Geonosian Cannon
-Lost 20 busts

REVENGE OF THE SITH
-Holographic Jedi Council - Yoda's meeting from Kashyyyk
-Jedi Temple tactical display
-Medical capsule

A NEW HOPE
-Bar equipment from the Mos Eisley cantina
-Cantina booth
-Death Star super laser gunner contols - specifically the one that's an old TV video switcher  ;D
-Death Star hangar control console - R2 plugs into this one and gets the layout
-Death Star tractor beam station
-Yavin IV base tactical display table - shows the position of the Death Star, Yavin IV and the moon

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
-Executor bridge console
-Cloud City control room window - the one Luke gets put through

RETURN OF THE JEDI
-Emporer Palpatine's throne
-Ewok barbecue spit
« Last Edit: April 7, 2008, 11:21 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #14 on: April 8, 2008, 01:16 AM »
I'd like:

-cloth Jedi robes
-Saber Hilts
-Lit Sabers (Sometimes there's problems with the removable blades)
-Bantha Poodoo
This is the way.

I have spoken.