Author Topic: WTB: TIE Fighter w/large panels  (Read 1236 times)

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
WTB: TIE Fighter w/large panels
« on: April 9, 2008, 03:59 PM »
OK, I just received a POTF2 (or Saga or whatever) TIE Fighter and I knew the panels were undersized, but now that I have it for real, I must say, those things are really way too small.  :P

Anyway, I'd like to have a TIE Fighter with large panels. I know it was a Target/TRU Exclusive, and it's not that abundant on eBay, so I hope someone on the boards has one he/she wants to part with.  :)  Shipping (to the Netherlands) will most likely be pretty steep, but I can live with that.

Let me know, ok?

Thanks!

- Incom

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: TIE Fighter w/large panels
« Reply #1 on: April 9, 2008, 04:56 PM »
OK, I just received a POTF2 (or Saga or whatever) TIE Fighter and I knew the panels were undersized, but now that I have it for real, I must say, those things are really way too small.  :P

Anyway, I'd like to have a TIE Fighter with large panels. I know it was a Target/TRU Exclusive, and it's not that abundant on eBay, so I hope someone on the boards has one he/she wants to part with.  :)  Shipping (to the Netherlands) will most likely be pretty steep, but I can live with that.

Let me know, ok?

Thanks!

- Incom

I can help you buddy... if a blue loose version is ok.  Target had a blue one, TRU was gray...

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: TIE Fighter w/large panels
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 12:40 AM »
I've got one too - the bluer version.  PM me if you still need it.