Author Topic: Legacy Wave 13 - Expanded Universe  (Read 122749 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Wave 13 - Expanded Universe
« Reply #300 on: May 4, 2010, 02:55 PM »
These seem to be hitting in fair numbers in my area now as apparently both TRU stores close to my house have restocked - makes for at least 12 cases hitting both stores since Saturday.  That still doesn't meet demand for the area I'm sure, but at least this is a sign that they're still being restocked.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #301 on: May 4, 2010, 03:22 PM »
I got that same infor the other day but my local TRUs have been crawling with dudes in search of this wave. I hit it today to scout, I knew they would have none but I had the bug. The aisle was packed with HW guys sniffing for a buck. Of course I have meetings all day tomorrow so I will not be able to check. Wed & Friday are the truck shipments, the a local TRU is supposedly getting more.

Again, I know it sounds desperate but if anyone can help PM me get this wave I can pay you immediately so you will not have to put out the money......help me JediDefender your my only hope.......
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 4, 2010, 05:37 PM »
as i stated in the wrong forum lol,i went looking again for these today and zilch,very sub par tru,but i have come to except this from retail these days

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 5, 2010, 11:34 AM »
Again, I know it sounds desperate but if anyone can help PM me get this wave I can pay you immediately so you will not have to put out the money......help me JediDefender your my only hope.......

PM sent...you are covered.  ;)

Our TRU stocked about 3 new cases this morning, and finally got the endcap display up. I scored all 7 new fugures, plus an extra Shaak-Ti for myself. (Great sculpt!)

I ran into another collector buying stuff for someone else too, definitely not a scalper though, seemed pretty cool.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #304 on: May 5, 2010, 01:35 PM »
Picked up the wave today and the new Cloud City guard.  Happy to get them with the TRU sale price.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #305 on: May 5, 2010, 04:14 PM »

PM sent...you are covered.  ;)

Our TRU stocked about 3 new cases this morning, and finally got the endcap display up. I scored all 7 new fugures, plus an extra Shaak-Ti for myself. (Great sculpt!)

I ran into another collector buying stuff for someone else too, definitely not a scalper though, seemed pretty cool.

YOU RULE!!!!
Of course I had all day meetings so I could not get out earlyenough when I knew a truck was coming. I took a quick ride and I saw the endcap a few minutes ago. Judging by the repacks about 3-4 cases max. It was cleaned out but Mr.McMetal is selling me a set as of today.

You are a real cool member and deserve a shout out! Thanks to you only am only looking for a couple of extras so the stress is off! I cannot wait to get these!

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 6, 2010, 01:31 PM »
Finally got a chance to get to the local TRU and they had a bunch of this wave.  I didn't count specifically but atleast 4 complete sets.  I picked up Shak Ti, K'Ruhk, the Spacetrooper and the Dark Trooper.  Very excited to get these.  Also loving that TRU has left the price at $5 a pop for a little while.
I am not the Stig

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 6, 2010, 05:19 PM »
Stopped into the TRU near where I work this morning, scored a complete set of the EU wave.

Since he's helping me out with the Star Tours stuff, this set is for Paul (Master_Phruby).

I'll keep checking this store as they continue to get trucks and help out as many folks here as I can...

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #308 on: May 7, 2010, 11:47 AM »
My TRU just reloaded... on several cases of Legends.  In the event that we don't see any of this wave here, would any one be willing to help me out with the following:

1X K'ruhk
1X Spacetrooper
1X Utris M'Troc

Any help would be appreciated.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #309 on: May 7, 2010, 02:26 PM »
Scored!
Got the extras I needed, a set for a friend, a few for another friend who asked first and 3 EU guys for Rob. It was a mad dash but the pegs are fairly full with repacks and Tinns. I just canceled my case order as the $5 price is too hard to beat.

I am officially done with Legacy!!!! ::)
I will make more runs to get extras for other JDer's.

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 7, 2010, 09:32 PM »
i found 2 cases worth at a local tru today,picked up the 2 darktroopers,very cool looking figs

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #311 on: May 7, 2010, 11:44 PM »
Very cool store score man.  I haven't had a chance to even get out and about yet, but I'm hoping to this weekend.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 8, 2010, 10:14 AM »
Some of my TRUs did create the collector endcap after all. Hopefully the EU will keep coming. I need 4 more Spacetroopers.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #313 on: May 8, 2010, 10:44 AM »
Toys"R"Us.com has posted the EU figures for order (full price though)

Dark Trooper
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Spacetrooper
Shaak Ti
K'Kruhk
« Last Edit: May 8, 2010, 10:46 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #314 on: May 8, 2010, 12:04 PM »
Spacetrooper out of stock already.  I'm just going to wait.  If I find them in the stores, I find them.