Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 35262 times)

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2011, 03:32 PM »
Please notice that each episode this season has the word "silence" somewhere in it. Since River Song was introduced in "Silence in the Library" and she is traveling backwards in the Doctor's timeline, every thing in this season relates back to that episode.

That could be true, but it is a bit or revisionist history.  I can't believe that the writers or whomever decided back then that what took place in the last episode would be what would happen.  There were Tennant's season of specials and Matt Smith's first season between Silence and now.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2011, 10:28 PM »
Moffet wrote that original story so he is just continuing it now since he is the big cheese.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2011, 06:58 AM »
Moffet wrote that original story so he is just continuing it now since he is the big cheese.

He may have wrote Silence, but I doubt at that point he had thought there would be a new Doctor with new companions to tie into River's first appearance.

I am interested to see where they are going with it.  I am wondering if they are going to go with obvious answer to who was in the spacesuit in the first episode or go a different way.