Author Topic: Gentle Giant Indiana Jones Desk Artifacts  (Read 11610 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Gentle Giant Indiana Jones Desk Artifacts
« on: April 19, 2008, 04:44 PM »
I just got back from NYCC and picked up 2 of the crates. They all looked great in person but sadly i got 2 of the Crystal skull, if anyone else got doubles or wants to trade one of the other 2 for the crystal skull set let me know.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Gentle Giant Indiana Jones Crates
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 07:28 PM »
I finally got around to taking the skull out. it is actually really nice, i just don't need 2.  :-\

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 08:56 PM »
Well I need one. :-X
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 09:27 AM »
How big are these things? Is there a picture you can post with something next to it to get an idea of size ratio?
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 09:59 AM »
How big are these things? Is there a picture you can post with something next to it to get an idea of size ratio?

When i get home from work i'll work that out for you. Her Brent i still need 2 if that helps.  ;)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Artifacts
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 10:42 PM »
Is anyone else a member of the premier guild still?  I ended up not paying enough attention, despite notices here to the effect, and had the auto renewal go through.  At least something of interest came up with the Indy paper weights going up this Friday it looks like. 

If anyone else is a PG member and not interested in the paper weight, I'm looking to get extras as they are limited to  one per PG member.  With three randomly packed paper weights, I'll need help.  I've got paypal cash balance too. 

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 10:53 PM »
My membership expires on Jun 16th so I'm good, I'm not even sure if I can get to a PC at work but will try to get one if I can. I didn't see a time that it will be up, did I miss this somewhere?

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 11:23 PM »
My membership expires on Jun 16th so I'm good, I'm not even sure if I can get to a PC at work but will try to get one if I can. I didn't see a time that it will be up, did I miss this somewhere?

If you are a PGM member, you should have received an email about all the NY Comic-Con stuff they are selling. This is what it said for those that missed it:

We know that you have been patiently awaiting the web sales of the Gentle Giant Convention Exclusives recently available at the 2008 New York Comic Con. Tentatively; we are looking to put the following items up on the web, this Friday, May 2nd.

Indian Jones Artifact Crate Paperweight (3 collections) $35 each
Each crate features a detachable magnetic whip and fedora, a removable crate lid and rubber snakes.
Collections are randomly packed; therefore we cannot guarantee the contents of each crate ordered. Every crate is specific to one of three artifact collections. Collection 1 includes: the Golden Idol and Well of Souls hieroglyphics Tablet. Collection 2 includes: the Sankara Stones and Holy Grail Cup. Collection 3 includes the Crystal Skull.

Tom Bombadil Mini Bust $55 each
The elusive character from the Lord of the Rings literature has been brought to life by our Gentle Giant artisans. Tom Bombadil is based on designs from WETA and the Lord Of the Rings trilogy. 

Fred & George Weasley Mini Bust (2 pack) $90 for 2 pack
Fred offers a treat from their Skiving Snackboxes while George laughs hysterically on the side lines.

30 Days of Night Iris or Marlow Action Figure - Feeding Frenzy Edition $30 each
Each include: Action figure with base, liquid filled (bloody) mouse pad and Bonus comic book. Randomly selected packages may include an authentic movie prop patch (Barrow Sheriff Department or Alaska Fire Marshall.)

These items will be limited to One per Premier Guild Member. ALL duplicate orders will be cancelled. Items will be available on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not heisatate to contact Customer Service at customerservice@gentlegiantstudios.com (please use "CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE INQUIRY" in the subject line) or you may phone 818.504.3555

Thank you for your continued support of Gentle Giant Ltd.
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 11:28 PM »
Yep, I got that e-mail. So I am guessing they will send out another e-mail with the link/s like they have done in the past before they go up & with a time?

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 01:08 AM »
That's my expectation Dale. 

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 06:53 AM »
Well i am going to try and get the crate, with my luck lately i'll get anouther crystal skull.  ;)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 06:07 PM »
Is anyone else a member of the premier guild still?  I ended up not paying enough attention, despite notices here to the effect, and had the auto renewal go through.  At least something of interest came up with the Indy paper weights going up this Friday it looks like. 

If anyone else is a PG member and not interested in the paper weight, I'm looking to get extras as they are limited to  one per PG member.  With three randomly packed paper weights, I'll need help.  I've got paypal cash balance too. 

I ended up in the club through the auto-renewal thing just like you.  I don't know what these paperweights look like, but odds are you can have mine for whatever you think is a fair price.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 06:16 PM »
Well, I'll pay you cost + shipping + shipping to me but I'm not desperate enough or interested enough to go above retail for them.  I think they'll drop in time and one is probably really all I need.  If you want to flog it elsewise and get something for it, no worries at all. 

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 1, 2008, 02:15 AM »
My bad, I thought that was part of the PG Gift - I haven't been paying any attention lately beyond checking out that new TIE Pilot and wondering when Ackbar and the Tusken Raider were going to show up at my local shop.

Just remind me when it's time to order and I can help you out for cost, shipping and shipping, that's no problem.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 2, 2008, 01:24 AM »
Another e-mail arrived from GG on the exclusives.

We are scheduled to go live with the 2008 Convention Exclusives Web Offering for the Premier Guild Members at 11:00 am (Pacific Time).