Author Topic: GG Blog is back! Open plea to all of us.....  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Rod

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
GG Blog is back! Open plea to all of us.....
« on: April 18, 2008, 10:28 PM »
Ok, folks.......it seems GG has brought the blog posting ability back. I'm excited and scared remembering how it went last time.

I think that the blog would be a very good thing for us to "communicate" with GG and them with us. I know in the past things have not gone the way many of us would have liked and I am among those that have been a bit discouraged by the way things have been looking when it comes to GG but this is a good thing. This brings me hope. More than most things they have done in the past, this gives me hope that they might be trying to turn a new leaf.

I am not counting my eggs yet but it is a step in the right direction.

Now, the main reason I wanted to post this was to make an open plea to all Premier Guild Members out there who plan on taking part of this feature. We need to do our part and show GG that it was a good idea to re-open the blogs for us to post in. By this I mean that we need to conduct ourselves in a respectful manner towards others, their posts, their ideas, their points of view and GG and their staff.  I am not saying that you shouldn't say anything bad if there is some thing you don't like. But I am saying that we need to be responsible and do it in an appropriate manner. We need to be respectful.

If we start acting like kids, insulting each other and GG or their employees (just like things were just before they took things down the 1st time) we are telling GG that this is a bad idea and nothing good will come of it. That they might as well not even bother cause we don't want to take advantage of it.

On the other hand, if we all use this accordingly....little by little, GG might use it more and more.

I hope this made sense and it wasn't too bad a rant or read. It's just something that I felt very strongly about when the blog was first up and it made me mad to see it go cause it was something that had such potential and was ruined by a few inmature jerks. They ruined it for the rest of us.  i want to try to help so we don't see that happen again.

Thanks
Rod