Author Topic: Fear the Walking Dead  (Read 143334 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Fear the Walking Dead
« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2021, 04:59 PM »
All caught up with Fear and I'm still pissed they killed off the dog.

I also did not know that Horses and dogs are completely immune to nuclear fallout, but here we are.

I also saw a story that they are moving production of Season 8 to the Atlanta studios having a lot of people speculating that many in TWD series might join Fear after the series wraps.  I still believe it will take a significant time jump for Fear to catch up with TWD because they did not have the 6 year time jump TWD had after Rick left.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 9, 2021, 09:57 AM »
So I'm caught up on Fear through the mid-season finale and this season definitely has its ups and downs.  The Alicia story is interesting, a lot of people are speculating that she's dying, but I don't think so...she would've turned by now if she didn't amputate her arm in time.  Plus I don't think they would be bringing Madison back just to kill off Alicia.

World Beyond had a decent ending, although I still think more people should've been killed due to their series of dumb decisions.  I did like the look into the CRM, and hope to see more down the line in other shows.  The post credits scene in France.   :o
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 15, 2022, 10:25 PM »
Dear God these latest episodes of Fear are horrible!  None of the plot makes any sense.  People are just getting lethal doses of radiation…just because?

Strand just is not Strand anymore.  There really is no reason he should be doing anything that he’s doing.  He’s just the villain because they needed a villain???

It’s nice to know that in a nuclear wasteland, there will be plenty of areas that will be free of radiation, plus you can just wear a gas mask and be totally protected….until they need that character to sacrifice themselves and then they will have a red splotch that means they are dying of radiation sickness so they are free to sacrifice themselves to the zombie horde.  Also, all animals are immune to radiation at all times!

Ugh.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 15, 2023, 01:05 PM »
So the final season kicked off last night.  I didn't think they could make the plot any more stupid, but I completely underestimated the writing team.  It's way dumber now!

And they expect to explain this stupidity over the next five episodes.
This is the way.

I have spoken.