Author Topic: BigDumbWookiee's feedback  (Read 8281 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
BigDumbWookiee's feedback
« on: June 21, 2003, 01:32 AM »
What can I say, other than it was an absolute pleasure dealing with BigDumbWookiee - very much as I expected it would be!  Adam's always been one of my favorite forum members on the boards, so I'm glad we were finally able to get our first official trade in the books!  Lickity split shipment of a Kubrick Fett to help out my collection, arriving in no less than perfect condition of course.  Thanks for the assist Adam...

Highly recommended to all, this great guy is!   8)

Jango Fettish

Re: BigDumbWookiee's feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 01:01 PM »
Agreed. Adam got my a Kubrick Fett in no time flat. This is probably our 3rd of 4th trade/sale, so his professionalism and speed come as no surprise.  :-*

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2003, 10:44 AM »
Yep adam is one of the best, and there arent too many out there.  Thanks again
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde

Offline Jimmy

• Banned
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • LobotsDup
BigDumbWookie
« Reply #3 on: July 6, 2003, 09:32 PM »
Just wanted to let all know Adam (BDW) is a great trader/seller.

I recently nabbed all four army builders sets from him for a great price. The scenes are a little fuller and I'm a little happier!
Gotta love me or leave me alone....

Numero Uno LobotsDup fan

Offline Depmode

• Jedi Initiate
  • Utinni!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 9, 2003, 11:48 AM »
 Adam got my a Kubrick Fett in good condition. Good and easy transaction. I think he can say the same of me.  
James
DepmodeETS@aol.com
AIM: DepmodeETS
My lego collection: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Depmode

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 04:44 AM »
Adam's a guy who has helped me in the past without even asking for anything in return (No, not even PAYMENT!)

Adam was giving me his extra Fact Files as they came in for a while, and if it weren't for him I wouldn't have any of these dandy little resources.

I cannot thank him enough for that sheer generosity he showed.  Yet another asset to the collecting community, and I will always owe him for the help. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #6 on: August 7, 2003, 03:10 PM »
Geez...  What the heck can I possibly say about the MONSTER transaction that BigDumbWookiee and I just polished off...?!  Let's see - Adam and I had 5 total packages between us with convention exclusives, freebies, posters, VHTF figures, autographs, more exclusives, and even more freebies...  And the whole thing went down as smooth as can be!  Great packaging (with Star Cases) by Adam on everything he sent too!   8)

Adam's simply one of the top SW collectors out there, and one of the coolest and friendliest guys as well.  I can't even thank him enough for all the cool SW stuff he just hooked me up with.  It goes without saying that he earns my highest seal of trading approval!

Thanks for everything Adam.  You went so far above and beyond the call of trading duty, that I don't even know what to say.  Your "freebies" were just insane!   :o  I anxiously anticipate this same time next year when we can hopefully do it all over again buddy (if not sooner)!  'Til then...

- Matt

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2003, 11:45 AM »
My first transaction with Adam & it was flawless. When he says it's minty, he's not kidding. I look forward to dealing with Adam in the near future.  8)

Thanks Adam.

Offline chuckles

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2003, 09:53 PM »
I want to thank Adam for helping me get the last 2 of the convention exclusive post cards. He had sent extras to JediMAC (who sent them to me), knowing he had others who wanted them as well. So thanks Adam for grabbing extras of those.  :)

Offline Hes No Good to Me Dead

• Jedi Padawan
  • That's it baby, when you got it, flaunt it.
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2003, 10:07 PM »
Very cool guy who sticks to his word. Thanks from Japan.

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2003, 10:11 PM »
Just finished my first transaction with Adam, and it went very well.  He hooked me up with some Kubrick figures.  Thanks a bunch Adam!
dustrho

Offline whojedi

• Youngling
  • BH-5334
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2003, 12:48 AM »
Another fine BDW transaction.  The advantage I have over everyone else is that I actually get to thank him in person when we trade.

Thanks again Adam!!!

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2004, 11:48 AM »
Just finished a deal with Adam. Great all the way around. Thanks for the dvds.
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #13 on: February 2, 2004, 05:35 PM »
I can't say enough about how great Adam (BDW here) is to deal with...  He sold me more of his extra Fact Files again, for just $25.  I got a HUGE pile of them, and even 2 of the binders, and Adam even tossed in a free film cell which I didn't even expect at all.

$25 would've probably covered just the shipping on these things because they're DAMN heavy in big piles like I got, so there's no way he even got anything out of this.

These are one of my favorite resources for customizing, and just reading up on a Galaxy Far Far Away, and I wouldn't have any of them if it weren't for BDW sending me extras he gets, so I am very appreciative of that.

Adam's a cool guy as always, and an asset to the SW community as a whole...  I'm just glad he spends time here with us.  You can consider yourself in good company around these parts because of folks like him.

Thanks again Adam,

Jesse
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2004, 01:12 PM »
BDW unloaded a HUGE collection of muppets on me. I've always wanted to collect these things, but I hate going back and buying stuff I missed on Ebay, so this was a great alternative.

Everything was packed, priced and shipped well. Thanks!
Got Clones?