Author Topic: Jedi Defender's PNN - Photonovel News Network  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Commando_Danny

• Youngling
  • A photonovelist and a web creator
    • View Profile
    • Plo Koon Series (name change due in May)
Jedi Defender's PNN - Photonovel News Network
« on: April 22, 2008, 03:05 PM »
I've tried this out for other websites, and why not submit for some more! ;)

I just might be able to post the Photonovel News Network from rebelscum and plokoonseries here too. :)

The only way that this won't be able to work is unless not many people post their Photonovels.

Please, everyone, send in your PN information to me ASAP! :D

Quote from: Commando_Danny
You know how there are TV shows about celebrity rumors, movie facts, TV show news, etc...?

Well I was thinking about creating an entertainment news network for the Photonovel section. Here you can get the latest news on Photonovels, their creators, and anything else that's news to you about this PN section.
You will read and comment on any news updates in photonovels and their creators here before anywhere else.

If you have any news that you would like to share before telling anyone or the public about, PM me your news and they'll be posted here for everyone to enjoy!

For example: CHEWIE, you would PM me any preview shots or news about the Rykrof Enloe series. Shayford, you can PM me about anything thats going on with your diorama pics and why they are on the Custom Dioramas thread. All these news can be heard here for people's enjoyment.   

And these will be weekly posts. So everyone can have a chance to send me any news in a week and you don't have to keep up with our latest news every day. Let's hope that his network "works" out.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Jedi Defender's PNN - Photonovel News Network
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:20 PM »
We already have a perfectly good thread for announcing your Photonovel news:

The "Photonovel Updates" Thread

Feel free to continue using that one for photonovel announcements...  thanks!
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender