Author Topic: Stupid Criminals  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Stupid Criminals
« on: May 1, 2008, 05:06 PM »
Do we already have a stupid criminals thread?  Point it out to me if we do.

I saw this today and had to re-post it.

Man Accused of Trying to Cash Check for $360,000,000,000.00

07:59 PM CDT on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

From Staff Reports

A man has been accused of attempting to pass a $360 billion check, which he claims was given to him by his girlfriend’s mother to start a record business, Fort Worth police said.

Charles Ray Fuller, 21, of Crowley, was arrested on April 22 on an accusation of forgery, police said.

Charles Ray Fuller

Police responded to a report of a man attempting to pass the check about 4 p.m. that day at the Chase bank in the 8600 block of South Hulen Street, Fort Worth police Lt. Paul Henderson said.

The personal check was not made out to Mr. Fuller and when the bank contacted the check owner, the woman said she did not write a check for $360 billion.

Mr. Fuller was also accused of unlawful carrying of a weapon and possession of marijuana, Lt. Henderson said. He may also face a theft charge in Crowley.

Lt. Henderson said he did not know if Mr. Fuller and his girlfriend were still together.

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
Re: Stupid Criminals
« Reply #1 on: May 1, 2008, 09:37 PM »
He's probably getting a bum rap.  Surely his girlfriend's mother must have meant $3,600,000,000 and just put the decimal in the wrong place.  I could totally see that happening.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 1, 2008, 09:47 PM »
He was carrying a gun and dope too?  Oi.

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 1, 2008, 09:56 PM »
He was carrying a gun and dope too?  Oi.

That stuff probably belonged to a friend.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 1, 2008, 10:54 PM »
At least he didn't go to Walmart to catch the check like others have tried. 

Another example of dumb criminals are these two teenagers who decided to rob a lady behind a counter:

Easy Money ;D

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 2, 2008, 09:22 AM »

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 2, 2008, 09:27 AM »
Do we already have a stupid criminals thread?  Point it out to me if we do.

I saw this today and had to re-post it.

Man Accused of Trying to Cash Check for $360,000,000,000.00

07:59 PM CDT on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

From Staff Reports

A man has been accused of attempting to pass a $360 billion check, which he claims was given to him by his girlfriend’s mother to start a record business, Fort Worth police said.

Charles Ray Fuller, 21, of Crowley, was arrested on April 22 on an accusation of forgery, police said.

Charles Ray Fuller

Police responded to a report of a man attempting to pass the check about 4 p.m. that day at the Chase bank in the 8600 block of South Hulen Street, Fort Worth police Lt. Paul Henderson said.

The personal check was not made out to Mr. Fuller and when the bank contacted the check owner, the woman said she did not write a check for $360 billion.

Mr. Fuller was also accused of unlawful carrying of a weapon and possession of marijuana, Lt. Henderson said. He may also face a theft charge in Crowley.

Lt. Henderson said he did not know if Mr. Fuller and his girlfriend were still together.

He probably thought that the GF's mom was getting a really go rebate check from the Feds.

At least he didn't go to Walmart to catch the check like others have tried. 

Another example of dumb criminals are these two teenagers who decided to rob a lady behind a counter:

Easy Money ;D

These 2 need to be put back in Kindergaden and start school all over again because they really are STUPID!!!

Woman tries to pass $1,000,000 bill at WM

If you read the report she actually admits to having more of the counterfit bills. What a moron!!!

I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!