Author Topic: Recent Purchases  (Read 94544 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Purchases
« Reply #225 on: December 5, 2008, 01:11 PM »
Well, in the category of good news, bad news, I found a set today.  But apparently my Wally is a bit more on the ball than most since they took the sale off ???  So I have a spare set on Canadian trilogo cards (actually I haven't opened my US carded Indy/Short Round/Whatsherface so you could have those if you like) for $8 US per figure and shipping. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 6, 2008, 10:25 AM »
So I have a spare set on Canadian trilogo cards (actually I haven't opened my US carded Indy/Short Round/Whatsherface so you could have those if you like) for $8 US per figure and shipping. 

I'm sending you a PM.  :)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 12, 2008, 09:42 AM »
Found some clearenced figs and picked them up - Salla, German soldier, Belloq, Bazzoka indy and Crystal Skull Indy.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2008, 02:08 PM »
Finally got the last couple of figures I needed from the TLC wave.  Had to use the Target DCPI trick to get that to happen.  If only that would work for the TOD wave.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2008, 05:34 PM »
I picked up my fourth German Soldier on the Motorcycle so I can make a custom motorcycle for Indy and his father to ride.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2008, 05:41 PM »
Got my last two Crystal Skeletons yesterday. All that remains for this line is the TOD wave, and I don't know how I'm going to get that one.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2008, 05:43 PM »
Ben, I would totally order from EE if you're willing to eat some extras.  That's how I got mine.   :(

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #232 on: December 14, 2008, 09:01 PM »
I know that's my only option, I just don't want to admit it.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2008, 07:37 PM »
Do you guys think EE is going to get more to fulfill the orders they're taking? My fear is that I'm going to get an e-mail from them at some point indicating that they weren't allocated enough and that my order has been cancelled.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 15, 2008, 09:11 AM »
Depends on how much Hasbro made. One would hope that EE is being smart about how much they can order.  The TOD wave was well into production when the standard retailers decided to drop the line, so there should be a decent quantity to be had.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 15, 2008, 09:15 AM »
I picked up the 12" Mutt and whip action Indy from SmallJoes.com, they were running a 50% off sale on them.  The figures are really kind of terrible overall but some of the accessories are nice.  Mutt's head sculpt is pretty well done.

I mainly got them to snag the accessories away from the Indy for a kitbash I'm working on, and I'll probably move Mutt's head to a better Hasbro body eventually.  Also now have enough coupons to send for another Ark.

Anyone spots the 12" Mutt w/ leather jacket on a shelf somewhere, I'm looking for that one also if you can help me out.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2008, 03:46 PM »
I got my TOD case a few days ago, now all I need to do is pick up a few deluxe and single carded figures then I'm done. The only one I won't wait until clearance for is the German Cycle.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #237 on: December 15, 2008, 06:05 PM »
If anyone is on the fence, I'd order.  I ordered last month and got my case a week ago.  With Target clearing these out and Wally World overloaded on pegwarmers, there's really no other option.  I'm glad I did it.  I originally ordered a set from HTS, with a bitching coupon, and that was stolen.  For real.  The post office is still researching  ::)  but HTS gave me my money back.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 15, 2008, 07:13 PM »
Hmmm.  Maybe I'll get the TOD case and give the leftover figures to my nephews!!!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2008, 09:16 AM »
I picked up TLC Indy, Henry Sr. on $3.80 clearance and TLC BP for $15.