Collectibles > Kubricks

Medicom Toy Exhibition '08 (Parco Show)

<< < (2/11) > >>

DSJ™:
I would love to see a Vlix, the Shadow Guard is long overdue so this might be the show.  :)

Maybe we will see some Indy Kuby's since the movie is out. Heck, with the Indy chase that came out in 2003 & the with the Indy & Idol Kubrick/Bearbrick 2pk coming out, this would be a good time. Marion, Belloq in robe, Swordsman, Sallah, chase Ark/Crystal Skull... etc. An endless series.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on May 23, 2008, 09:01 PM ---Maybe we will see some Indy Kuby's since the movie is out. Heck, with the Indy chase that came out in 2003 & the with the Indy & Idol Kubrick/Bearbrick 2pk coming out, this would be a good time. Marion, Belloq in robe, Swordsman, Sallah, chase Ark/Crystal Skull... etc. An endless series.

--- End quote ---

I am really hoping that the reason they are re-doing "basic Indy" with the Be@r in that 2-pack is so that they could launch a new Indy Series or two (or four) without folks complaining that the only way to get standard hat Indy is a $90 chase.

Symposium:
I would like to see in either carded, boxset or series form the following.

Lobot
Garindan
Ree-Yees
Salacious B. Crumb (The inconsistency in the detail of the sw kubs makes me say no to this...but still...)

I would say Porkins or Biggs but do we really need another pilot after Luke, Wedge and Jorg?

There are a ton of others I'd like but I think you get my "minor character" vibe just from those I've listed.

maulsith:
 :D Hope that they'll bring on the Fan Choice of Vlix Oncard..

Morgbug:
I'd dig some Indy Kubs.  Hoping they stick to their guns and do older stuff first.  Haven't seen the new movie yet, but I'd hate to see poor sales put the kibosh on a ROTLA series. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version