Author Topic: EE "Joker Squad" 6-Pack  (Read 114663 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Entertainment Earth 6-Pack
« Reply #135 on: June 7, 2008, 11:39 PM »
Anyone here insane enough to pre-order something based on a silhouette? 

I'm going to buy this no matter what - I buy two or more of EVERYTHING they come out with.  But even I am waiting to see what the heck it is before I put money on it.  ITs not like they're going to sell out before the announce it. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jedi_Knight_Cenvax

• Youngling
  • I will put fear in sith,inforce or in the force!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 8, 2008, 03:23 PM »
the 3rd to the left could be shadowspawn but yet again its  most likely not
With my dreaded father deserting me,and my master sparing me,i will put order in the force!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 8, 2008, 06:37 PM »
I think the guess that it could be characters from Dagger Squadron is the best guess yet.

Remembering that they have the VTSC Luke body, the Tycho Chelchu A-Wing pilot body and all of the bodies that will be in the two Rebel pilots Evolutions sets, I'm sure they could cobble together those four pilots that are mentioned in the instruction sheet for stickering your Dagger Squadron B-Wing for the correct pilot.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 8, 2008, 07:43 PM »
Notice how AP hasn't showed up in the past few days?   hmmmm..
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Adam_Pawlus

• Jedi Initiate
  • I hate baseball
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 8, 2008, 09:14 PM »

That's right, how rude of me, what with my being out of town for the back half of the week and all. :)  Blah blah blah not kotor blah blah blah if you liked the old ones blah blah mandies blah blah I love Jolt.  There we go, it's like I never left.

Seriously, at this point, whichever tracks you're on-- right or wrong-- are things I can't comment on.  All I can do is watch you guys until the announcement is made, or post about how I'm watching until the announcement is made.  Which is seriously exciting stuff.  Sorry guys!
--AP
16bit.com - Webmaster, Editor, Contributor
Entertaiment Earth - Marketing, Merchandising, Podcast
Galactichunter.com - Q&A, Figure of the Day, News

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 8, 2008, 09:14 PM »

That is bizarre.  Its almost as though he takes a break on the weekends.  Weirdo.   ;)
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 8, 2008, 10:59 PM »
Mr. Pawlus, you're starting to sound like Hasbro with all this 'no comment' gibberish! Must be a virus or something...

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 8, 2008, 11:25 PM »
Seriously, at this point, whichever tracks you're on-- right or wrong-- are things I can't comment on. 

Toydarians! :D
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #143 on: June 9, 2008, 12:15 AM »
Mr. Pawlus, you're starting to sound like Hasbro with all this 'no comment' gibberish! Must be a virus or something...

Cut the guy some slack.  He cannot comment until the big reveal at comicon.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 9, 2008, 06:28 AM »

Cut the guy some slack.  He cannot comment until the big reveal at comicon.

Does my post come off as too serious? I could throw in some of those smiley faces, if that would help for easier reading.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #145 on: June 9, 2008, 06:35 PM »
Sorry if I misread it Greg, it just seems that sometimes people like to whine in the forums.

It can get a bit tedious and I feel bad for the guy because he always gets hounded about the EE stuff, and Adam does a pretty good job of answering questions.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 9, 2008, 08:02 PM »
It's cool Mr. Fury. It wasn't meant as complaining, cuz I'd hate for Mr. Pawlus to lose his job. But yeah, people like Mr. Pawlus and also Darth Chuck (the Target employee... the "inside man", if you will) are valuable assets to the forums, so I'd be thanking them before complaining about their assistance. I was merely pointing out Mr. Pawlus using one of Hasbro's favorite lines: "No Comment."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 9, 2008, 08:32 PM »
...and also Darth Chuck (the Target employee... the "inside man", if you will) are valuable assets to the forums...

I think there's a number of guys on here that might be more helpful with Target information than Darth Chuck.  If you want the straight scoop on anything Target related, you should check in with Grandmoffnick.

Offline Adam_Pawlus

• Jedi Initiate
  • I hate baseball
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2008, 03:03 AM »
Seriously, at this point, whichever tracks you're on-- right or wrong-- are things I can't comment on.

Toydarians! :D

Hey, nobody can catch Zlato.

<snip>
I was merely pointing out Mr. Pawlus using one of Hasbro's favorite lines: "No Comment."

*looks back* Well, it looks like at least I didn't use the phrase "no comment" exactly.   I suppose I could've penned something in blank verse but I've never been particularly good at replicating iambic pentameter.   (But yeah, you don't have to talk like I'm not here... I do read these forums ya know...)  I'm not shy about sharing information when I can get away with it.
--AP
16bit.com - Webmaster, Editor, Contributor
Entertaiment Earth - Marketing, Merchandising, Podcast
Galactichunter.com - Q&A, Figure of the Day, News

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2008, 09:55 AM »
Adam, I have a question for you:

Why only one pack this year? All of your past exclusives had 2 different deco packs. Was it a production capacity issue from Hasbro with the CW stuff coming or EE just scaling back with a soft economy to play it safe?

Just curious.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/