Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190266 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #990 on: August 15, 2010, 05:14 PM »
Insteresting find.  May need to stop by and check it out.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: August 15, 2010, 08:23 PM »
I passed up the Gelagrub set for $12.49 today. It's like buying a clone and a doggie toy. Now that I think about it, could've sold the grub for half the cost of the set, maybe...

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: August 25, 2010, 07:32 AM »
I bought tlc bd51 Luke Skywalker (snowspeeder pilot) yesterday 24 th august 2010.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: September 1, 2010, 08:39 AM »
Got Moff Trachta off ebay.

5 Scout Troopers finally arrived from Malaysia...after HOMELAND SECURITY inspected the package. The neon green appproval sticker. Stuff I've gotten from Hong Kong didn't have that.

They came belts unattacted...but they seem to stay on once put on.

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 1, 2010, 06:27 PM »
JTA has an interesting little report on how figures from the last LC cases are coming with the wrong names/POPs... Shaak Ti labeled as "Jaina Solo," Nikto Gunner as "Spacetrooper." It's funny, really.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Blaster under the pillow

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: September 3, 2010, 03:55 AM »
Finally found the alien variant  Bespin guard... just the ugnaught with the tusks to find now... I'm sure he'll turn up eventually.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #996 on: September 20, 2010, 02:46 AM »
My WM finally dredged out their toy remainders and dumped them into the clearance aisle, so I picked up a General Weird/Storm Commando comic pack for $11.  I'd waited on this figure forever since I didn't want to pay full price.  Then the comic packs disappeared.  Now they re-emerge for clearance, so that was nice.  Thought I just missed out.

Was hoping for $7 or less, but $11 will suffice.

Pondered picking up Mohc/IGBattledroid too...  Passed at the price though.

They also had Xixor/Leia lingering in bulk.  Tons of those sets.

That's all that's around at any WM here though, so nothing too great.   :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: September 26, 2010, 06:22 PM »
They've had those packs at Wal-Mart here for 2 months without ever reducing them below $11. I'd get the Mohc set (there was only left) or another Weir set at $7, but I'll never catch them at that price if it happens.

Got the K-Mart Clone Squad for $10.40. It's decent at that price, since I didn't have the Obi-Wan or red ARC Trooper. Wish it had a clone other than the SCUBA one...I hate the way that figure's shoulder paint chips off so easily. Surprisingly it was the last set the store had, weeks ago they had like 10.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 06:24 PM by scockery »

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: November 1, 2010, 09:05 AM »
grabbed a Tarkin Mighty Mugg at TRU marked down to $3 yesterday.  I used the last of my clone $1 off clone cash on it because it was going to expire so I go it for $2

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: December 26, 2010, 09:52 AM »
Got the last Spacetrooper I needed in trade bringing my Imperial Battalion to full compliment.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: December 24, 2011, 02:51 PM »
Excuse me for writing so late
but this 24 th december
I found an At at driver from tlc.
The box a bit weary. The package includes
HK-50 torso

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: December 30, 2011, 10:48 PM »
today Bespin wing guard, Sargeant Edian (black guy)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1002 on: January 4, 2012, 02:38 PM »
Both really good figures EpicGon...  The AT-AT Driver I was kinda down on at first, but that's one that I wound up warming up to.  It doesn't replace the Saga At-AT Driver (which, IMO, is what Hasbro should use as a standard for articulation, and start maybe scaling back articulation on 3rd tier characters like Senators and stuff to that level, and maybe make figures a little more affordable...  ahem :) ), but the new AT-AT Driver just added to the diversity IMO.  They look good together, like there's some height/uniform fit differences.

Cool thing too was the AT-AT Driver's head...  Yeah it's a Clone, and the Empire didn't use Clones (:P) but it was modified to have that late 70's/early 80's hair style...  You had to give a nod to Hasbro on that effort.  With a different paintjob, that's a unique looking guy and not a Clone, so I kinda wish Hasbro would just paint them in different ethnicities to just appease us, haha.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1003 on: July 28, 2012, 02:38 AM »
Picked up a CHEAP (yes, this is true) Phase I Darktrooper at the Steel City Con show today...

Maybe my best pick up of the day.  Guy wanted $10 which is sorta cheap for this one in its own right, but not retail.  I saw he had $4/per loose figs in a case.  Saw he had 3 of Mace Windu's Clonetroopers...  I wanted those.  I told him I'd take those, and the DT, if he'd do $20...  $5/per on those seemed quite fair to me. :)  Bundling is fun.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: July 28, 2012, 10:23 PM »
I guess these have been up for sale for a while now but I just some them - K'Kruhk from the last EU wave

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Expanded-Universe-Figure-The-Legacy-Collection-KKruhk-Loose-/360472286926?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53edd296ce