Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190698 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2008, 12:21 PM »
Just got back from SDCC. Picked up Wave 1, all three pilots evolutions packs and the DOTF pack over the weekend. I'll pick up a few odds and ends in two weeks, but I'm pretty much done until the anything new.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2008, 02:03 PM »
I stopped into a K-mart last night to look for a few GI Joes (it's the only place where they're still $5.99), and they had all of their Star Wars stuff by two get one free, so I bought two AT-TEs and got a third free.  Bad Sprry75.  Bad.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2008, 06:01 PM »
Picked up Ak-Rev at Wal Mart.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2008, 06:20 PM »
Picked up snow bunny Padme at Tru. Didn't see much else I wanted except maybe a lancer droid. Trying to cutback. ;)
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline snuffx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2008, 08:25 PM »
So went out today to try and find the last figure I need from this wave (Darth Vader). I go to the WM the next town over and there is nothing, I mean no display no left over figures nothing. I asked a sales person and she tells me that they are not allowed to put them out yet. I said what? The figures came out the 26th today is the 27th. So goes on to tell me that the figures would not be relaesed until 8/2/2008. After trying to convince her that what she was saying made no since I left whithout anything. So I then went to the K-Mart in my town and they have nothing just like the other WM. I ask and they tell me that the figures wouldn't be put out until the 3rd of August. That is what I expect from K-Mart. It's no wonder no one shops there. So at the end of the day I wasted gas and still don't have my figure.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2008, 09:08 PM »
Scored the remaining four 1st Day Issue figures I needed yesterday.

While this promotion wasn't as strong as the past UGH ones (Chrome Bases, Gold Coins), it is definitely nice to have all 20 1st Day issue figures out of the way.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2008, 10:10 PM »
Whoa- didn't know about the K-Mart sale; how long is it supposed to last?  I wonder if I should have gone there instead of WM yesterday, but I do still need an Evolutions set and a BP...
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2008, 09:18 AM »
Picked up a B-Wing yesterday and realized when I started opening my wave 1 figures that I grabbed the wrong Vader.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2008, 09:20 AM »
and realized when I started opening my wave 1 figures that I grabbed the wrong Vader.  :P

I had the same problem.   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2008, 10:04 AM »
My MM/weekend haul:

TLC Wave 1 (Han, Luke, Chewie, Vader, Ak-Rev, Yarna, Bane Malor, Ewoks)
TLC Wave 2 (Obi-Wan, IG-88, Scuba Trooper, Quad Gun Trooper, Mon Cal Warrior)
TLC Evolutions (Rebel Pilots 1, Padme)
TLC Battle Packs (Hoth Recon/Probot)
TLC Millennium Falcon
GH (Plo/Jag, Shaak/Magnaguard, Leia/Bar2-D2)
TCW Wave 1 (Anakin Skywalker)
TCW Target Exclusive Commander Fox

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2008, 10:12 AM »
... That is what I expect from K-Mart. It's no wonder no one shops there. So at the end of the day I wasted gas and still don't have my figure.

Don't feel to bad about k-mart. My k-Mart is still trying to sell a sega prego Padme at full price. It's the only figure they've had for about two years.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2008, 12:30 AM »
Found the last 3 figures from Legacy wave 1 I need at the Zellers that let me down on saterday. I called before I went and they said they had just finished putting up the end cape at noon. They only had Legacy wave 1, 1 spider droid(which was odd to see) a bunch of lightsabers, a lot of Fett evo sets(have a feeling these will peg..btw all had the logo)2 sith evos and 2 padme evos.

I left with Luke,Han, and chewy. I wanted the padme set but since money is tight I will wait till the other 2 pilot sets come out first as those are still on my most wanted list.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2008, 09:19 AM »
Picked up my missing Vader no problem. I'm done until something new comes out.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2008, 10:27 AM »
Got the Ewok pack and a couple of the Mighty Muggs.  Really was tempted by the Fett and Padme evolution packs.

Anyone know if KMart will honor sale prices on prior purchases?  I bought three figures last week there, I'm wondering if I can take the receipt in and get it adjusted, I think Wal-Mart and Target do it.
I am not the Stig

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2008, 03:48 PM »
Picked up Commander Fox at Target.