Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190784 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #675 on: October 30, 2009, 10:10 AM »
Order a few Scanning troopers from HTS. Since this isn't in any revision cases that I can see, I though I'd better pick a few extra up.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 30, 2009, 02:13 PM »
*FINALLY* found the rest of the ROTJ wave figures this morning between a Target and a WalMart.

It's great to have figures BD#13 - BD#28 out of the way now...

Can't wait to open them tonight when I get home from work!

For the first time in a while, I was actually worried about missing all of the figures in this wave.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 31, 2009, 12:34 PM »
I picked up two Dewbacks and a second Nikto gunner last night. The Nikto gunner makes a fine army builder. I'm looking for a few more to outfit my Desert Skiff.

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 31, 2009, 02:50 PM »
I gotta make a Target run again. :-X I get anxious reading about all these new finds!
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 3, 2009, 02:11 AM »
Scored the Dewback with Sandtrooper and the AT-ST tonight.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #680 on: November 3, 2009, 02:26 AM »
AND the AT-ST?  Geeze.

I'm hopeful it turns up online because I'd really like to avoid constant hunting.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 3, 2009, 09:59 AM »
Nice score on the AT-ST Nick!  Not looking forward to hunting for these at WM, but I'm going to hold out for reports of the comic packs hitting before I start these crazy runs to that store again.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 3, 2009, 10:01 AM »
WOW! Great score! I can't wait to pick both of those up!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 3, 2009, 10:15 AM »
Nice score on the AT-ST Nick!  Not looking forward to hunting for these at WM, but I'm going to hold out for reports of the comic packs hitting before I start these crazy runs to that store again.

Really?  The Dewback and AT-ST aren't enough for you?   ???
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 3, 2009, 10:22 AM »
no - I've still got the WM Joe & TF exclusives to worry about as well.
« Last Edit: November 3, 2009, 10:23 AM by iFett »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 3, 2009, 10:59 AM »
Nice score on the AT-ST Nick!  Not looking forward to hunting for these at WM, but I'm going to hold out for reports of the comic packs hitting before I start these crazy runs to that store again.

Really?  The Dewback and AT-ST aren't enough for you?   ???

It seems like the Dewbacks and AT-ST's are shipping at the same time.  The AT-ST is insanely cool, and I don't think I'd wait on this one.

I didn't see any sign of the comic packs.  But based on the auction that popped up with the IG-97 droid, I think it's more likely that those will show up in 2 - 3 weeks.
« Last Edit: November 3, 2009, 11:00 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 3, 2009, 01:50 PM »
That looked like one of Tunghori's auctions as I recall.  He's an overseas seller and it's presumed he gets his stuff right from the factory.  I haven't officially correlated his auctions to when we see stuff in the states, but I think there have been a few teims recently where he has had product for sale a good month or more before we see it here.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 3, 2009, 04:53 PM »
Scored ANH Wave at Wal-Mart today, and ROTS wave at TRU (the IG-88 concept is outstanding). 

That makes three full waves hitting my area in the last few weeks... ROTJ, ANH and ROTS. 

Dewbacks have hit here as well though I haven't been able to get one.   I know two people who have found them and each one bought all three they saw.  I almost hope I don't see them or the AT-STs for a couple weeks with all I've been buying lately.

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 3, 2009, 06:20 PM »
Haven't seen the Dewbacks or AT-STs in my area yet, but good to hear they are starting to show up.  I've checked three Wal Marts in my immediate area and have two more to go.  Best case (and most likely) is that the items simply have not been put out yet.  The worst case is that the scalpers got to them before me.  I sincerely hope the items show up in force ;)
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: November 3, 2009, 09:19 PM »
K...I wasted like 2 hours tonight looking for WM exclusives.  No more hunting for me for a few more weeks.  MN seemed to be in the first wave for their last batch, but not this time.  Still shocked we even got everything (at select stores) during that round.