Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190819 times)

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #960 on: May 2, 2010, 01:55 PM »
Got TFU sets today, and the EU wave last week.  There is nothing I "need" to buy right now. In fact, I drove right past a Target/Wal-Mart today and didin't get "the urge."

Haha, I know what you mean, I've gotten that "urge" many times!
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #961 on: May 2, 2010, 02:06 PM »
So taking advantage of the sales - here's what I picked up today...

2x Jaina Solo
2x Jacen Solo
2x K'kruhk
2x Shaak Ti
2x Utris M'toc
3x Phase 1 Dark Trooper
4x Spacetrooper

1x Rebel Pilot Evolution Set 1
1x Rebel Pilot Evolution Set 2

Dude your are is loaded! I would have been happy to find them at full price.
Still no EU wave today but grabbed a real oddity: TAC Darth Revan at TRU. smashed blister otherwise just fine. At least I walked away with something this time.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 2, 2010, 04:08 PM »
I nabbed my 2 sets of the TRU EU wave yesterday. They got in a bunch of cases, but there were three of us waiting at open and nothing left afterwards.  I paid $4.99/fig for one set and $1.24/fig for the other.  Amazing.  Also nabbed extras for friends and a couple of deluxe sets at the sale price.  Not a bad haul.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: May 2, 2010, 10:50 PM »
Unexpectedly picked up the Luke/Lumiya CP at a Target that has totally abandoned CPs! I am SOOO happy, this is really a great set! The shelves were a complete mess, and the only CPs on-shelf were a single Leia/Xizor set, and the Luke/Lumiya set tossed atop a mess of BPs. I already own the Vong set from a convention I attended, but am still looking for Krayt and Dare... which I have a feeling might take awhile to find! Darn! :(
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 3, 2010, 10:35 AM »
@Jabba - that comic pack is available on HTS right now

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 4, 2010, 12:04 AM »
Thank you for the info! But, unfortunately, I'm not the internet-buying type! :( I'm gonna have to snag these guys some other way!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: May 4, 2010, 12:03 PM »
Found some fresh Value packs at TRU. There were new configurations, but I picked up all the Stormtrooper sets - Sandtrooper/Bespin Han, Luke Stomie/Pod racer dude, Spacetrooper (ANH)/Gungan, Han Stormie/Jawa w multi-arm droid.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 7, 2010, 10:44 AM »
Picked up a couple more EU Spacetroopers at TRU. I hope they keep coming so I can polish this one off.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #968 on: May 7, 2010, 04:49 PM »
I bought $118 worth of EU today. I grabbed everything I could before the bearded Hot Wheelers rolled up behind me. I pretty much beat them so I am happy! This wave is the TAC Wave 5 of Legacy in terms of amazing sculpts & value! I love it and it was a great Wave to close out this series.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #969 on: May 7, 2010, 11:48 PM »
Good score.  I'd like 4 Darktroopers, but beyond that I can't see me buying more of this wave if I find them.  I'll be happy with a "1 and done" scenario on this stuff.  I doubt I'm lucky to find that Phase 1 Darktrooper at all, much less multiples.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 8, 2010, 09:34 AM »
i got the blackhole cp,and 2 darktroopers,btw jesse,if i can find doubles of the darktrooper im sure u will as well,even here in the outer rim(aka...PA) :)

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 10, 2010, 10:00 PM »
Being that I got a $25 gift card to Target, it's once again time to enter the hunt. Hehe.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: May 12, 2010, 11:13 AM »
Placed a larger order on HTS, 20 figures - 16 Stormtrooper types. That should do it for the Stromtrooper grunts for my revised Battalion - 288, not including Sergeants.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: May 12, 2010, 12:12 PM »
Placed a larger order on HTS, 20 figures - 16 Stormtrooper types. That should do it for the Stromtrooper grunts for my revised Battalion - 288, not including Sergeants.

That's a pretty good deal...$85.92 for 20 figures.  I might bite
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: May 12, 2010, 01:13 PM »
picked up a jacen solo and spacetrooper