Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 4865 times)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
SOLD
« on: June 17, 2008, 12:35 PM »
Below is a list of MOC vintage Stormtroopers for sale. These have all been in my collection for several years. I've attempted to describe them as best I can. Let me know if you're interested in any. I'd prefer money orders or personal checks, but I'll also take Paypal if you agree to pay the fees. These will be mailed from ZIP 94025 in the U.S. using Priority shipping with Delivery Confirmation; insurance if requested.

Thanks for looking!  :)

Star Wars 20B - AFA graded 80 - C80 B85 F85 - $220

Star Wars 20H - AFA graded 80 - C80 B85 C80 - $200

Star Wars 20B with Takara sticker - AFA graded 75 - C75 B70 F80 - $250
Honestly, I don't understand the grades on this one. The bubble doesn't have any dents or creases and is firmly secured to the card, so I'm not sure what warrants a B70. And the card is unpunched and extremely clean, so the C75 is another head-scratcher.

ESB 31b - $80
Very nice clean bubble; gun still firmly in figure's hand. The card lays flat. There is an obvious crease at the top right of the card and obvious evidence of a price sticker at the top left. The picture actually accentuates both these flaws, but in person, they seem less obvious. The lower left corner is bent slightly, and there are a couple creases on the back of the card.

ESB 41a - $90
Very nice bubble. The gun has partially come loose from the tape inside the bubble, and the tape has yellowed considerably. The card lays flat. There is residue from a price sticker on the upper front of the card, and there are small creases near the punch on both the front and back of the card.

ESB 47 - $100
The bubble has yellowed, but is dent free and the gun is still firmly taped to the bubble. There is evidence of a price sticker at the top right of the card and it looks as though it's been filled in with some black marker ink. The card lays flat and there are very slight creases near the top of the card.

ROTJ 65b - $60
Unpunched, with minor creases and a yellow bubble. Card lays very flat. Very nice!

ROTJ 79a - $45
Unpunched card. Bubble is yellow with a little bit of tape residue on the bottom of the bubble. The gun has come out of the tape in the bubble, but isn't entirely loose. There is tape on the back of the card which has just slightly torn the back side of the card. The card lays very flat.

ROTJ Top Toys - $90
The bubble is in very good condition with no dents. The gun is still taped firmly to the bubble. The card is very nice and lays very flat. There is a slight crease at top near the punch. The right arm of the figure appears to be yellowing only slightly.

ROTJ Trilogo - $70
Very nice unpunched card. There are only a couple creases at top front near punch. As with most trilogos, the very thin bubble plastic is dented pretty much all around, and this has resulted in cracks at the top and bottom of the bubble. However, these cracks haven't turned into gaping holes, and there's no danger of the gun falling out. The bubble actually displays fairly well.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 03:40 PM by stormie »

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: MOC ROTJ Stormtroopers for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 04:31 PM »
Just bumping for the few that frequent this section.  :)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 12:34 AM »
I don't suppose you have a Canadian one?

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 03:45 PM »
Nah, never had a Canadian carded Trooper. Japanese, Italian, German, Argentine, UK, yes, but no Canadian. It's funny, but it seems like the Canadian would be easier to get than the others.  :)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: FS: MOC Stormtroopers
« Reply #4 on: January 7, 2009, 01:42 PM »
bump