Author Topic: Wal-Mart Green Leader A-Wing Starfighter  (Read 35790 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Wal-Mart Green Leader A-Wing Starfighter
« Reply #105 on: February 3, 2009, 11:40 AM »
I don't know if we can really know this for sure, but does anyone know if this is still on its way to some stores?  From online reports, it sounds like it was really spotty, and although it is listed at WM.com's site - it does say "not available online".  I sort of wanted to pick one of these up, but none of the stores in our area (even surrounding towns) seemed to ever get these in.  We've seen the Gunships, but never any A-Wings.  I keep hoping they're still on the way, maybe post-reset or something.  I have the earlier POTF2 version, but it sounds like this new version is pretty spiffy, and it would be nice to have the Celchu figure as well.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 3, 2009, 11:57 AM »
I've only seen the A-Wings at 2 WMs.  One of which still has a small endcap of them at $29.99.  I have no freakin clue what happened to all of the Gunships though, but apparently $49.99 wasn't too high of an asking price.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 3, 2009, 01:27 PM »
well one of my wally's had 4 of them in clearance section, but for full price.  I've been checking periodically to see if the price goes down.  I got one that I've yet to open with reciept.  Here's hoping they go 50% and I can return the full price one and get 2. ;D
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge