Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Clone Wars Checklist from Hasbro

<< < (2/5) > >>

jedi_master_sal:

--- Quote from: JangoTat on July 12, 2008, 02:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: JediJman on July 12, 2008, 02:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: smartsoccerbb on July 12, 2008, 01:08 PM ---I just want to know all the stuff out for Midnight Madness.

--- End quote ---

Same here - very happy to have a guide coming with pictures.  I'm still a little lost on everything that's coming out.   :-[

--- End quote ---

Same here but you got to love how they are only giving us 10 days to figure out what we want and how much it will cost. Something tells me this was their plan, so everyone would be screwed and worried and try to buy everything they can on day one ;)

--- End quote ---

Actually 10 days is decent. They didn't have to do this at all. You don't think info would have leaked now anyway that we wouldn't have known a majority of what's coming out already?

It's a nice gesture by Hasbro, please don't sully it. We often complain too much about them. This isn't one of those things, IMO.

JangoTat:
So what is wednesday on hasbros calender?

It is either I can't find it on the site or they forgot to put it up.

Jeff:
Uh... they said these would be available 7/16, they didn't say they'd be there at 4am...  :P

Give it time and I'm sure they will go up at some point today.

Phrubruh:
IT typically doesn't show up until the afternoon. Besides, Hasbro's web master needs his beauty rest after all the updates he has to do to the site every day.  ::)

JangoTat:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 16, 2008, 09:31 AM ---Uh... they said these would be available 7/16, they didn't say they'd be there at 4am...  :P

Give it time and I'm sure they will go up at some point today.

--- End quote ---

5:53am I posted at 5:53 not 4 ;)

I know though, I was out all night got home late and was hoping for it to be up but owell. Besides we all know how much Hasbro enjoys watching us collectors wait for information on new toys. I was expecting this but hoping against it. The new pictures from POTF2.com have me interested though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version