Author Topic: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 164400 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #420 on: November 17, 2009, 02:06 AM »
As the front page reads, Target 2-packs on sale 11/22...  Check out the front page for the details but if you've waited on those maybe now is a good time to pick them up.

Of course as always things change and stuff, but this one seems a pretty safe bet. ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 02:24 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 17, 2009, 07:36 AM »
found a CW AT-TE walker for $49.99 at AJ wright

but didn't no bought it cuz I had to make sure it was the re-issued one, when checked mine (the box ass # 87629/87603) it was the same of the store, the one with bad legs, so I pass.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 17, 2009, 10:06 AM »
All of my Toyrocket stuff is in transit (has been for a few days now), but today I got a notice saying my items are still processing, which may take an another 5-7 days.  Hunh?  Hope that was just a general notice to everyone that ordered during the sale. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 17, 2009, 10:34 AM »
Over on Scum there was a post that K-Mart was going to have a buy one, get one sale on SW starting on 11/22.  Anyone here have any more info on that?

I hadn't stopped at my K-Mart in a couple of months but stopped in last night and found that I missed the ROTJ wave, they had 3 repacks left with the B-a-D parts for that wave.  I was slightly pissed.  They had a fresh new load of Saga Legends though, as did every other store in town.  I'm so happy I could kill a puppy.

No BPs at K-Mart but I'll probably keep an eye on them this week. 

Thanks for the info on the Target 2-packs.  I'll probalby pick up the Trebor/Fett pack, it'll be worth it at that price for Trebor.  Already bought the two new Jedi sets and Trebor was the only other I was interested in.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #424 on: November 17, 2009, 04:23 PM »
KM's got everything lately...  ROTJ, TPM, ANH, ROTS...  I've seen a smattering of it all there, plus new battlepacks.  They're the only store at this point actually putting tons of new stuff out.  All at higher prices, but sales make up for that at this point.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 17, 2009, 07:05 PM »
News of the Target Geonosis sale pleases me... I got a $5 off any toy purchase of $25 or more coupon when I got the Clone Wars DVD a few weeks back. Might use that to pick up 3 sets at a lower price and be done with them.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 17, 2009, 11:15 PM »
KM's got everything lately...  ROTJ, TPM, ANH, ROTS...  I've seen a smattering of it all there, plus new battlepacks.  They're the only store at this point actually putting tons of new stuff out.  All at higher prices, but sales make up for that at this point.

You're right on that, Jesse.  I stopped in K-Mart again tonight to check for BPs and found a couple ANH figures from the ROTS line, just three of them, though.  Not sure where they came from and can't believe they sold the rest of the figs since Monday night...unless someone pulled them from the back specifically.

Still, fingers crossed.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 18, 2009, 09:11 AM »
The question is, it the BOGO for figures only, or for all SW Hasbro items?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #428 on: November 18, 2009, 06:17 PM »
OK...

So I got my Toy Rocket box today and not everything is hunky dory...

6 of the 7 DST's I ordered didn't ship (everything else did I believe, I still need to compare to the receipt though), and I was charged for the 6 that did not ship.  However, they caught that and gave me store credit ($11.90) for the charge for the stuff I didn't get, which I don't want. 

I called and the guy that answered was nice and said he'd put the store credit back on my card.  No major issues thus far.  I'll compare that with my card's info in a day or two then and see if the charge for things I didn't get is still there or credited back to my account as it should be.

I'm not mad as I figured something I ordered may not ship, but the overcharge and store credit were sort of annoying.  Just a little though and it should be sorted out. 

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 19, 2009, 10:20 AM »
lucky, my toyrocket order from back on the 7th is still "in stock processing"...  I am gonna email them again in a little bit.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 19, 2009, 11:11 AM »
wm.com has the Octuptarra down to $28 with free site to store shipping - I am gettin close to pulling the trigger on getting one of these now.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #431 on: November 19, 2009, 12:37 PM »
TRU has released this week's Door Buster Deals and this friday (11/20) from 3pm to midnight and on Saturday (11/21) from 7am to 1pm they are offering 2 Star Wars figures for $11.99.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 19, 2009, 01:45 PM »
Nice.  I was contemplating heading down to Elmira, NY on either Friday night or Saturday morning to do some hunting as that's the closest TRU to me.  This may make up my mind for me.

I also see that all Star Wars video game accessories are 20% off also.  Those are all day Friday and Saturday.

E...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 19, 2009, 04:06 PM »
Got my order from Toy Rocket today and everything looks good outside of the item that they reimbursed me for.  As a bonus, I didn't realie I had ordered the CW Assassin Droid x2, so was shocked to see these in the box!  Looks like this is a safe bet - order at will!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 19, 2009, 04:11 PM »
Got my order from Toy Rocket today and everything looks good outside of the item that they reimbursed me for.  As a bonus, I didn't realie I had ordered the CW Assassin Droid x2, so was shocked to see these in the box!  Looks like this is a safe bet - order at will!

I wouldn't got that far yet...

I emailed them early this afternoon and I just checked now and I haven't heard back from them yet.  I know, I shouldn't panic and give them time to respond.  However, when I call and I try to contact them and no one picks up and it goes to their answering machine, then tells me to leave a message, but I cannot because the answering machine is full - that gives me a little reasoning to be concerned...   :o

edit:  also, live chat operators = not available....

edit x2:  finally got a hold of someone on the phone.  he said my order is taking so long because it was so large (33+ items) and they had to locate evrything in their warehouse.  he said now i should receive a shipping notice Friday or Monday.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 04:45 PM by shmashwitdaclub »