Author Topic: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 164090 times)

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #690 on: July 1, 2010, 09:08 AM »
My TRU didn't have any of the new figures, but remaining SL and Clone Wars figs they had were about $7.50 (might have been $7.49).  I was hoping to take advantage of the BOGO 50% deal, but they really didn't have anything...
I am not the Stig

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 1, 2010, 10:16 AM »
JTA is reporting that you can request a price adjustment from TRU if you ordered your figures online prior to the BOGO sale. I'll be looking into this tonight for sure. (Although I'm still waiting for them to credit my card back for the first order I cancelled, so I'm not holding my breath)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 1, 2010, 11:04 AM »
JTA is reporting that you can request a price adjustment from TRU if you ordered your figures online prior to the BOGO sale. I'll be looking into this tonight for sure. (Although I'm still waiting for them to credit my card back for the first order I cancelled, so I'm not holding my breath)

Well, I ordered while the sale was in progress, and unlike when you pick up the figures in a store and they give you 50% off every other figure, I bought eight CW figures and none of them had 50% off, so I may call them and see if I can get them to give me a couple dollars back on my order.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #693 on: July 3, 2010, 01:38 PM »
Target's in Chicagoland are clearing out left-over stock of the Wedge Antilles X-Wing for as low as $12.48. I was able to pick up a few last night for myself and a fellow collector. It's a great deal and I'm glad I held out on the set, if you held out too now might be the time to check your local Bulls-eye.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 3, 2010, 08:46 PM »
dang!  they just brought in a bunch of those to Target near me and they are still full price.  Might need to try and scan one and see what it says on the scanner

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 4, 2010, 04:48 PM »
I wonder why Target decided to shove these back in the stock rooms for 6 months or so and then to finally bring them back out for the inevitable clearance.  Happy to have an opener though for $13.   8)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 7, 2010, 07:27 PM »
Target's in Chicagoland are clearing out left-over stock of the Wedge Antilles X-Wing for as low as $12.48.

$12.48!!?  **** me, they retailed for $79.99 at Zellers in Canada.  Hence the reason I don't own one.  ::)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 8, 2010, 02:22 PM »
All the Wedge X-Wings mysteriously vanished from all but one Target here, and they're still at full price. I'd love to snag one on clearance, but my local stores would rather just take everything off the shelves rather than clearance it.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 8, 2010, 06:15 PM »
my local store has a mountain of these x-wings that arrived out of nowhere recently - and they are all still at full price as of yesterday when I scanned it.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 11, 2010, 08:39 AM »
TRU Buy One Get One 50% Off is back this week.  Great timing, since I just passed up the Cloud Car and Snowspeeder the other day.   ::)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 11, 2010, 11:22 AM »
my local store has a mountain of these x-wings that arrived out of nowhere recently - and they are all still at full price as of yesterday when I scanned it.

went back to Target yesterday and they finally started clearencing these.  Currently there are 18 of them priced at $35.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 18, 2010, 11:37 AM »
TRU has any Star Wars figures for two for $9.99 until July 24th.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 18, 2010, 06:10 PM »
went back to Target yesterday and they finally started clearencing these.  Currently there are 18 of them priced at $35.

I really like this repaint for some reason.  Not sure which version I have hanging on my ceiling, but this one just "pops"  Also - the wings seem to open alot wider than said version from ceiling.  Don't really care for the ladders, but ya.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 19, 2010, 03:49 AM »
Target is in a heavy state of limbo right now, so I'm guessing all the best buys would be at Toys R Us and Walmart. And TRU is having that BOGO sale again.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 19, 2010, 09:17 AM »
Target is in a heavy state of limbo right now, so I'm guessing all the best buys would be at Toys R Us and Walmart. And TRU is having that BOGO sale again.

I'm really curious who will get their Vintage stuff out first - Target or Walmart. Will they both wait until 8/6?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy