Author Topic: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 164100 times)

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #720 on: July 30, 2010, 08:43 AM »
I am just hoping they count the new vehicles as "all vehicles", and the new clone wars figures, ie Aurra Sing, as "Clone Wars Figures".

Like I said, I am down for free stuff - I am just gonna have my son give em away as birthday gifts if we already have them.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 30, 2010, 10:04 AM »
I pre-ordered those 4 EE exclusive comic sets - do you think a receipt from that showing my order # would work for this?  

edit:  just read all the fine print and you guys certainly are right.  It does not say anywehre anything about one per household.  And it also does not say anything about pre-orders not being eligible - they just want an order #
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:08 AM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 30, 2010, 12:35 PM »
One of the local Targets had their last remaining Legacy figures on clearance. There were 3 Willrows left. $1.51 each.

I almost felt compelled to buy them all at that price. $1.51!!!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 31, 2010, 12:18 AM »
I did buy 2 more Willrows at that price, leaving the last one for someone else. I'm not sure why I got them. Not sure his head would swap out well with many figures or anything. Maybe all the haters who missed the figure will realize they need one and the prices will skyrocket on the aftermarket.  8)

I allso found Leesub and a Sgt. Eidan. It's a crime to buy Leesub that cheap; she's got a great figure...er...she's a great figure.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 12, 2010, 05:54 PM »
I got my first free Rex helmet in the mail today.  Pretty shocked when it got here - a $40 product for nothing - not even paying shipping.  pretty great!

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: August 16, 2010, 09:58 PM »
K-Mart has started (?) to clearance their exclusive Clone Trooper 4-pack, the one with Scuba Clone, Red ARC Trooper, Quad Gunner and clone armor Obi-Wan, for $19. They still have a bunch around here. Just need a 50% off sale!  8)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: August 16, 2010, 11:26 PM »
Blech, still not sure I Would buy that set even at $10.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 24, 2010, 03:24 PM »
If there's any Legacy figures you want at Toys R Us, be warned, they aren't part of the buy one, get one 50% off sale at Toys R Us this week. I found a Bacara and found that out at the register.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #728 on: September 15, 2010, 08:15 PM »
I found figures at K-Mart tonight were cut to $6.00 each.  They had figures ranging from The Phantom Menace wave all the way to A New Hope wave (I picked up a Scanner Tech and was giddy to get another).  Selection will vary by store and may even include 2008 figures, but hopefully people find some nice deals.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: September 26, 2010, 06:18 PM »
Extra 20% of K-Mart clearance currently. I found the Clone Squad for $10.40 (including the 20% off). Also, B-A-D figures were $3.20 or something (weren't even marked as clearance at the store I went to), but there were none I really wanted.  Older Clone Wars and Legends scanned as full price, though.

I'll check another K-mart tomorrow.

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: September 30, 2010, 01:35 AM »
The sucky thing about Target is that while there's an overflow of the 1st few waves of SOTDS and TVC, there's no section at all for clearanced BAD figures. I would have liked to pick up a few discounted figures.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 20, 2010, 06:47 PM »
I pre-ordered those 4 EE exclusive comic sets - do you think a receipt from that showing my order # would work for this?  

edit:  just read all the fine print and you guys certainly are right.  It does not say anywehre anything about one per household.  And it also does not say anything about pre-orders not being eligible - they just want an order #

Just thought I would let you know yesterday I received another Rex helmet and two lightsabers (one jedi, one sith) from this promo.  So apparently they were fine with taking my pre-order of the comic pack sets from EE for this deal - kinda funny I got the freebie before the actual product I putchased.   ;D

So from this freebie promo, I ended up with 2 Rex helemts and 2 lightsabers.  pretty cool.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 20, 2010, 07:29 PM »
Is that promo still running?  I totally spaced it on the SW front, but Hasbro is still sending out a bunch of Transformer stuff for folks...
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 21, 2010, 08:34 AM »
unless they extended it without me knowing - no.  I sent in for the last 3 things I received a couple of days before the deadline.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 9, 2016, 08:44 PM »
Wal-Mart near me had a Prince Xizor/Princess Leia comic on their clearance aisle. It wasn't there before. Where did they dig that up at? It's got a damaged cardboard hook at the top and a hole punched through it for hanging on the peg.

Was marked $10.

Any pack but that one I would've gotten it. I have a few extra from a wal-mart clearance from years ago.