Author Topic: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 164365 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #270 on: August 21, 2009, 04:30 PM »
Yeah, 200,000 is actually not a lot so no wonder I've never seen one of these coupons, haha.  I don't know anyone else locally who has either.  I can just see these at shows with the coupon though, going for $30 because of the "rarity" or something.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #271 on: August 21, 2009, 04:36 PM »
Yeah, 200,000 is actually not a lot so no wonder I've never seen one of these coupons, haha.  I don't know anyone else locally who has either.  I can just see these at shows with the coupon though, going for $30 because of the "rarity" or something.

I wonder how well these are being distributed across the country as at any given day, I can go to Target, WM or TRU and all of the CW figures (15-20+) have them.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #272 on: August 21, 2009, 04:37 PM »
From the LAME! department, some of the Target stores here in the Twin Cities seem to be jumping from $7.49 to $8.64 for the basic figures today/yesterday...   I hope it's not widespread as Target was my best option for the new stuff usually.   :-\
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 21, 2009, 04:58 PM »
Well that's probably just Hasbro's excuse for the clone cash program.  Gotta get their money back somewhere.   ::)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 21, 2009, 05:10 PM »
That's just ******* ridiculous. After CA sales tax these will end up being close to $10 each. I can't possibly see what justifies such an insane price. >:(
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2009, 06:53 PM »

I wonder how well these are being distributed across the country as at any given day, I can go to Target, WM or TRU and all of the CW figures (15-20+) have them.

I've yet to see them at Wally World and I haven't been to TRU in forever, but they're around at pretty much every Target.  Too bad I can never find them on the figs I'm waiting to open (Yoda, $A-7, Jawas, ARF, Space Obi, Echo, etc.).  Mostly I've just seen them on the repacks and the Cad Bane wave.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 26, 2009, 10:59 AM »
Target's having a great on-line sale - $10 off every order over $30, $20 over $60 and $30 over $90. Use this code: 4MMHDHBE and get another 10% off and free shipping. I just bought a Turbo Tank yesterday for $65 shipped.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 26, 2009, 11:41 AM »
I just bought a Turbo Tank yesterday for $65 shipped.

Item is currently unavailable :-\.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #278 on: August 26, 2009, 01:21 PM »
I was going to order one to return it with my $99 receipt but decided not to. When does this sale end, it would be great to get a discount on the Y-wing, Arc and Wedge X-Wing.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2009, 01:29 PM »
When does this sale end

"Offer applies to purchases of $30 or more, $60 or more, $90 or more of select Hasbro toys based on merchandise subtotal. Merchandise subtotal based on one shipping destination per order. GiftCards, e-GiftCards, gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal and are not discountable. May not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts or applied to previous orders.  Offer expires August 29, 2009."

The Turbo Tank has been going in and out of stock often over the last few days, so if you really want it, I'd suggest hitting Target.com a couple times a day watching for it to pop back up...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #280 on: August 26, 2009, 01:34 PM »
Thanks! I checked out the site and overall they do not have much core line stuff in stock. I actually would have bit on the ARC. But there is still time left so I will be keeping an eye out.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2009, 11:03 AM »
Really a nice deal on the Turbo Tank.  It was in stock when I first read about this at GH the other day, but unfortunately it comes at a time when I don't have the money to spend on the big stuff.  I'm still hoping for another deal on this down the road.  I was patient on the AT-TE, so I'll wait it out on this one too.  It isn't like I have anywhere for it to go besides the floor anyways ;).

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 2, 2009, 01:04 PM »
Guess I'll post this here too..

Caught this on AP's 16 Bit...I had no clue.

Reports from over the web indicate that the Rite Aid drug store chain is getting Diamdond's overstock collector toys. For just $19.99, fans are finding Star Wars Ecliptic Evader TIE Fighters, Crimson Empire boxed sets, and G.I. Joe Extreme Conditions box sets. Happy hunting, your mileage may vary!
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 2, 2009, 04:25 PM »
Not a Rite Aid within 200 miles.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 2, 2009, 04:40 PM »
Cool, I'll have to check out Rite-Aid. The only SW stuff I've ever seen at my Rite-Aid is a $13 POTF2 8D8 figure that's been on the shelves for years. ;D
« Last Edit: September 2, 2009, 04:41 PM by David »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!