Author Topic: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 165242 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #540 on: January 28, 2010, 01:44 PM »
Anyone have a current coupon code for HasbroToyShop?  I can't get any of the old ones to work.   :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 28, 2010, 11:58 PM »
Get 3 FREE Saga Legends figures when you purchase select Hasbro Star Wars role play items by March 20th. 

Here's a link to the Redeption Form.

How many Legends figures did they freakin' make?  The same few figures have been shipping for well over a year.  I wonder if folks will wind up with some of the blue carded figs that are sitting.  I also wonder if they will dump some of the Legacy figs (blue cards) that are likely somewhere. 

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 29, 2010, 10:00 AM »
seeing this thread made me click on the toyrocket.com link to see if they got their **** together and opened a new site.  Now "toyrocket.com" redirects you to puzzlezoo.com

Puzzle Zoo is a pretty crummy company with complete A-holes for owners. They have brick and mortar stores here in LA and I can tell you first hand that they deal in stolen movie props.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline chap

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Will the at-st and dewback walmart exclusives ever go on sale?
« Reply #543 on: January 29, 2010, 02:45 PM »
  ???

All the walmart super stores in my area are stocked up on these bad boys. All of them have been in the clearence isles for a month, still ringing up full price.  :-\

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #544 on: January 29, 2010, 02:51 PM »
Dewbacks and AT-STs have been going on clearance all over the USA for weeks now...

Unfortunately, Walmart doesn't have a national clearance like Target will do, so it is really up to the individual store to decide when to get rid of them and for how much.  Jut have to wait for your store to decide they are sick of them hanging around...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 29, 2010, 06:03 PM »
I don't really know if this counts as a clearence or not.  I saw a whole bunch of new 2 packs at Wal-Mart today.  They were the ROTJ and ANH waves together along with some other recent red carded figures.  Some were pretty good combos really.  Luke Jedi/Leia Slave, Chewy Pilot/Han Death Star, Devis/Scanning Crew Member, Jawa and droid with Cantina woman, Giran/Ewoks 2 pack, Nikto Gunner/variant Ugnaught, Padme/Saurin, SBD/Grievous, and some others I can't remember although Nien Numb and Dreslian Commando were among them as well. 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 29, 2010, 06:28 PM »
Interesting that these are showing up at both Target and WM.  Forgot to mention in the store reports that I saw Legends 2-packs at the WM in Sun City, Arizona this weekend.  Nothing worth getting though.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 29, 2010, 07:16 PM »
Ya I saw two Luke Jedi/Leia Slave packs at Target this evening and was tempted to buy one, but decided against it.  Very nice pairing though - compared to some of the others.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline chap

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 29, 2010, 07:26 PM »
Dewbacks and AT-STs have been going on clearance all over the USA for weeks now...

Unfortunately, Walmart doesn't have a national clearance like Target will do, so it is really up to the individual store to decide when to get rid of them and for how much.  Jut have to wait for your store to decide they are sick of them hanging around...

Yeah I will definitely post when they go because I know a few people were looking for them here.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 29, 2010, 11:29 PM »
Ya I saw two Luke Jedi/Leia Slave packs at Target this evening and was tempted to buy one, but decided against it.  Very nice pairing though - compared to some of the others.

Mikey - if you see that again can you grab it for me?  I have that pairing, but the card's all bent up.  I would love to get a better carded version if you come across them again.  Thanks!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #550 on: February 1, 2010, 02:17 AM »
Toys R Us has the Rebel Pilots I Evolutions set on sale for 50% off this week in their ad, and other Evolutions sets are also 50% off on ToysRUs.com.  I'm not sure if you can get the 50% off at stores on other sets they may still have, but it's worth a shot.

Also a lot of people are finding TIE Fighters and other goodies at Target for deep, deep discounts.  I found some remaining Geonosis 2-packs but not much. 
« Last Edit: February 1, 2010, 02:18 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 1, 2010, 08:38 AM »
Toys R Us has the Rebel Pilots I Evolutions set on sale for 50% off this week in their ad, and other Evolutions sets are also 50% off on ToysRUs.com.  I'm not sure if you can get the 50% off at stores on other sets they may still have, but it's worth a shot.

Also a lot of people are finding TIE Fighters and other goodies at Target for deep, deep discounts.  I found some remaining Geonosis 2-packs but not much.  

IFett found the Target Exclusive BP sets for $7 and Exclusive TIEs for $11.  Very nice discounts!

I might bite on some of the 50% TRU Evo sets - anyone know of a coupon code for TRU?
« Last Edit: February 1, 2010, 10:04 AM by JediJman »

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 1, 2010, 08:59 AM »

IFett found the Target Evo sets for $7 and Exclusive TIEs for $11.  Very nice discounts!

do you mean the Target CW bp's?     edit:  just saw in the RA section, you mean the BP's

I was at the Target by me on the south side of town (South Bend, Indiana) and they had literally a mountain of Tie's sitting at full price in an aisle that used to be for all the other clearance toys.  They also, again literally, had a mountain of the GI Joe Snow Job then and now sets at full price, and about 16 GI Joe Rhino's at 25% off.

I grabbed one of the Rhino's, but I am sure I will be seeing one if not all of the above purchased at a low low price in my future.  
« Last Edit: February 1, 2010, 09:05 AM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 1, 2010, 10:04 AM »
Sorry, fixed it.  I was thinking Exclusive Battle Packs and that somehow came out as EVO.   ::)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 1, 2010, 10:42 AM »

Our local store almost fooled me as they had both the AT-STs and Dewbacks in the clearance aisle, with red tags, but they were still full price.  I hate when they do that.  I already have two of each, and don't necessarily need more, but if I saw a nice deal (like 50% off or more) I'd probably consider it.