Author Topic: TLC "Scramble on Yavin" Battle Pack  (Read 55416 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: TLC "Scramble on Yavin" Battle Pack
« Reply #195 on: May 5, 2009, 11:07 AM »
Did the price go up to $24 at Wal-mart too?

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 6, 2009, 10:16 AM »
Found it at Target in Latham NY, very cool!  I've been on a kick lately to open up a lot of the carded figs I've gotten over the last 4 years (or so), but I haven't opened any of the battlepacks, I'm sure looking forward to getting this one opened.
I am not the Stig

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #197 on: May 6, 2009, 10:48 AM »
Did the price go up to $24 at Wal-mart too?

Yes.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #198 on: May 6, 2009, 02:58 PM »
I've still not found one...  Nor have I found Wave 6.  I'm getting very frustrated given the coolness of both.  Enjoy your packs you bastards!   >:(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 6, 2009, 03:07 PM »
I've still not found one...  Nor have I found Wave 6.  I'm getting very frustrated given the coolness of both.  Enjoy your packs you bastards!   >:(

Sentiment echoed! lol
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 6, 2009, 03:12 PM »
There has been no sign of Wave 6 around me either, I did get lucky with the Yavin set though.
I am not the Stig

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 6, 2009, 06:31 PM »

I've got my pack and picked up most of Wave 6 yesterday! Ahh, so nice. And, yes, I am a bastard.  ;) You'll get them soon... I found a helpful Redshirt, otherwise I'd still be out of luck with Wave 6 figures.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2009, 06:34 PM by Darth Vlad »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 6, 2009, 08:20 PM »

That sucks Jesse....I'm actually getting sick of seeing w6 (minus the skirted trooper) and the new BPs....Give it time though - it's only been a few weeks since they've been out.  Bring on w7 and all the new overpriced cheap out Hasbro BPs!   :)   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #203 on: May 7, 2009, 01:56 AM »
Pitt's always in the back of the pack for getting stuff...  It's just that this stuff is A) cool, and B) happening when SW is getting scaled back for SUmmer movie toylines, so there's just a ****** drought going on here right now.

It doesn't help too that we haven't really been deluged with ANYTHING of the Legacy line...  I'd say besides Wave 1, we didn't really ever get a huge glut of anything.  Of course that leaves us with Yarna's out the ying yang.  Even Wave 5 though is picked over here, and not 100% littering the pegs.  That's the Legends line's job.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 7, 2009, 10:57 AM »
Of course that leaves us with Yarna's out the ying yang. 

We have means of taking care of our Yarnas here in Minnesota.  ;)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #205 on: May 7, 2009, 05:01 PM »
You guys have someone REALLY into fat chicks?  ???

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 7, 2009, 05:10 PM »
Well it does get cold at night still.   :-X
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 7, 2009, 05:13 PM »
Someone had the idea of making a collector/consumer-based store-to-store transfer system.  As you are preparing to go on vacation, buy up several Yarnas or what have you from your store, and return them to a bare peg equivalent store elsewhere.  This way, those folks starved for figures can have some of the extras we big city folk are hoarding  :-*
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 7, 2009, 05:16 PM »
You guys have someone REALLY into fat chicks?  ???

Actually most of the "chicks" out here are pretty hot.  Not too many heffers believe it or not.  I think Steve was just talking about our migration though I'm not sure how it works in his part of town.  Me and a buddy of mine bought out the 25-35 Yarnas and Organas from one Target and then returned them to stores that are less travelled (at least in our group)  Since then this Target has been stocking 2-3 cases each of Legacy and CW stuff per week as opposed to being just bogged down with crap all the time.  Give it a whirl.

Someone had the idea of making a collector/consumer-based store-to-store transfer system.

^^ what he said - as I was typing my reply.   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 7, 2009, 05:18 PM »
Someone had the idea of making a collector/consumer-based store-to-store transfer system.  As you are preparing to go on vacation, buy up several Yarnas or what have you from your store, and return them to a bare peg equivalent store elsewhere.  This way, those folks starved for figures can have some of the extras we big city folk are hoarding  :-*

Would this by chance be targetted at the Pawtucket RI area?  That way when anyone who works at Hasbro goes into a local WM they would find 60,000 Yarnas.
« Last Edit: May 7, 2009, 05:19 PM by Keonobi »
I am not the Stig