Author Topic: TLC "Scramble on Yavin" Battle Pack  (Read 55406 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: TLC "Scramble on Yavin" Battle Pack
« Reply #240 on: August 4, 2009, 01:56 PM »
I'm SO disappointed with the distribution of this set.

I only ever saw ONE in my area. I got it, but I have planned on 5-6 sets with deals with several fellows here for extras.

I feel like I've let those guys down. Trust me, it wasn't for lack of searching for these either.

I just hope the Rebel Technician is carded on Legends card later this year or next. I know I want to army build that one.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 30, 2009, 07:04 PM »
Ok with trades and the one I got before we moved, I am now at 2... I am 10 shy of my goal.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #242 on: August 31, 2009, 11:57 AM »
Wow, distribution on this set was actually good in Chicago land. I came across it more times than I can count. It does sell well, but if I come across it again I can pick it up for you Sal, just LMK.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 1, 2009, 05:46 PM »
Wow, distribution on this set was actually good in Chicago land. I came across it more times than I can count. It does sell well, but if I come across it again I can pick it up for you Sal, just LMK.

No that's fine. I'd only need the Rebel Technician at this point, and I don't want to pay $25+ for just that figure.

I hope he comes back out carded.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #244 on: September 1, 2009, 06:35 PM »
No worries, I hear ya, I have 4 Tech and I am content with that. I would like a few more but I will wait for a rerelease too.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2009, 06:55 AM »

I would take you up on that. I don't have one yet.

Found one today.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 08:42 PM by Ook »

Offline JES

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2009, 04:49 PM »
Has anyone found one of these lately? I actually didn't fare to bad on this one and found a decent amount. Though I was hoping to grab a couple more for the crew member (shocker).

I'm not overly worried though as he's got to be a shoe in for a future Fans' Choice Legends release. I still have a few carts around if anyone needs btw.