Author Topic: Legacy/Clone Wars Rarities?  (Read 7637 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Legacy/Clone Wars Rarities?
« Reply #15 on: August 7, 2008, 08:12 PM »
I actually didnt see any of the first day of issue figures on the Legacy waves.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 7, 2008, 09:28 PM »
I've seen pretty much everything to date except for the Rebel Pilots 2 Evolutions set.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 7, 2008, 10:07 PM »
I've seen pretty much everything to date except for the Rebel Pilots 2 Evolutions set.

I've seen everything now.  The rarest on my shopping excursions was Wave 2 figs and the Hoth Speederbike BPs, but I've seen both just this week.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 01:02 PM »

I'm in the same boat. That's the only thing I wanted on 7/26 and didn't find. I still haven't seen it. I just ONE set too.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 02:18 PM »
I've seen pretty much everything includeing the imperial pilots last friday. Funny but I still haven't seen the repack Darth Vader. Lame considering I need that droid part.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 07:04 PM »
For me it's also been the Rebel Pilots Legacy #2 Evolutions set.

I have one that I grabbed at Target prior to the 7/26 launch - and that's it. I only want one more to open.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 08:44 PM »
Out of the reg figs, I think the hardest one to find/fewest I've seen around is Padme, which I thought was surprising.  I've seen lots of Wave 1 and Wave 2 here and there, but Padme is by far the one I've seen the least of.  Figured troops or Tiin would be selling better - is she short packed?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 08:48 PM »
Out of the reg figs, I think the hardest one to find/fewest I've seen around is Padme, which I thought was surprising.  I've seen lots of Wave 1 and Wave 2 here and there, but Padme is by far the one I've seen the least of.  Figured troops or Tiin would be selling better - is she short packed?

In cases of Wave 2, she's one per case.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:50 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline snuffx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 10:58 PM »
Clones, Anakin, and Obi-Wan are still plentiful at my local WM. I still see a few of all the figures except the Battle Damaged Darth Vader and Padme. I have not seen one Evolution set yet.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 09:31 AM »
I'm gonna go with the Reb Pilots 2, it's the only thing I'm have trouble picking multiples up of. But, I think that will change in a month or so.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 10:33 AM »
Still have not seen any of the pilots sets here locally in Iowa.  No one has restocked Evolutions at all, while they seem to be reloading heavily on everything else.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 10:50 AM »
The Evolutions pilots sets and the Big Gun ARC Trooper are non-existent around me, and I've only seen Saesee Tiin and Scuba Troopers once. Good thing I bought a ton of Scuba Troopers at MM!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 11:00 AM »
I have to say, after a couple of weeks now, I think that most to all of Legacy Wave 2 has disappeared around town.  I saw most of that wave (aside from Tiin) for the first week plus, but I think most of it is gone now.  Also, overall the Evolutions continue to move quickly (the repacks a bit slower, but still moving it seems), and I also haven't ever seen the Rebel Pilots II set (or the first one since opening night at TRU).  The $20 vehicles seem to be selling well too - the new ones anyways.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 11:35 PM »
- Wave 2 Padme
- Wave 2 Saesee Tinn
- Wave 2 Quad Gunner
- Wave 2 Scuba Clone
- Rebel Pilots II Evolutions

(Anything from Wave 2 is HTF actually, but I see the four I listed significantly less than Obi, Lancer, and the sea critters)

These four are the only things I haven't seen multiples of. Tinn and the Evolutions set I have still yet to see in stores. I saw one Padme at MM but it was in the hands of a scalper. I picked up the lone Scuba Clone at MM. I passed on the lone Quad Gunner at MM and I'm kicking myself for it now. I've only seen one more, and it was in a pile of figures a kid had at TRU. He wanted all of them but his dad made him pick 3, and the Quad Gunner was one he picked. Took all my strength to keep from telling him the Quad Gunner was a bad figure and that he'd be much happier with a Clone Armor Obi-Wan. :-p
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 11:38 AM »
The Evolutions pilots sets and the Big Gun ARC Trooper are non-existent around me, and I've only seen Saesee Tiin and Scuba Troopers once. Good thing I bought a ton of Scuba Troopers at MM!

Oh, I forgot to mention the 3D Yoda. I got a 1st Day one to keep carded at MM, but since then he's been nonexistent around here. ???
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!