Author Topic: POTF2 Mon Mothma needed.... PLEASE HELP!!!  (Read 1724 times)

Offline JediTray

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
    • JediTray's Website
POTF2 Mon Mothma needed.... PLEASE HELP!!!
« on: August 9, 2008, 11:41 PM »
Okay, here's the story....

Many, many moons ago, I met Caroline Blakiston, the actress that portrayed Mon Mothma in Return of the Jedi.  She was the most awesome, gracious, nice woman I think I have ever met.  While we were talking, we took pictures and she signed a POTF2 Mon Mothma for me.  She even put "For Tray" on it.  On top of that, she took my then infant son Alec into her lap, and sang old folk songs and lullabies to him!  The experience was such a dream.

Then, it became a nightmare.

In short, the ex made away with the figure (she knew how much it meant to me) and the film from the camera, which never got developed.  I was devastated, and am still, all these years later, reeling from the loss.

If anyone here can help, I need a CARDED POTF2 MON MOTHMA FIGURE IN THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONDITION POSSIBLE!  She has agreed to sign one again for me and I need to act SOON.

The person that can do this for me gets a crack at my FOR SALE items, or if you want to make some kind of arrangement, please don't hesitate to contact me.  This needs to be taken care of with a quickness, so please help!

Thanks for reading!

-JT
"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

My Website