Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

New To Vintage Collecting? Some Tips!

<< < (3/18) > >>

paploo:
ebay is definitely the place to look. these forums are also a good place to look.

Morgbug:
F.E.L

Check the threads I've started recently.  I'm in the exact same boat as you, just starting.  We should try to communicate at least a little so we don't end up bumping up each other's bids.  I'm in no hurry for most things, so I'm likely to yield on lots of things you're after.

aka DaBigKahuna:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on June 13, 2003, 10:41 PM ---F.E.L

Check the threads I've started recently.  I'm in the exact same boat as you, just starting.  We should try to communicate at least a little so we don't end up bumping up each other's bids.  I'm in no hurry for most things, so I'm likely to yield on lots of things you're after.

--- End quote ---

Will do - thanks.  Please let me know if you see a good auction with stuff you have and don't need.  Thanks!

Morgbug:
Can do.  I have only 8 right now, so it won't happen often.  Actually, I won six the other night and no response yet from seller.  Aaaaargh.

Only thing I've really noted so far is I like auctions better that end during the week, not on weekends. ;)

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on June 14, 2003, 12:10 AM --- Only thing I've really noted so far is I like auctions better that end during the week, not on weekends. ;)

--- End quote ---

You are starting to learn well young  ::) padawan.   ;D
Auctions that end during the week I find are the best to look at. Mostly during the work hrs. Not alot of people have access to eBay with there work computers. Some companys do not allow certain sites to be accessed.
But do take note, there is the other side of the planet that there hrs are in the evening. Some auctions can be won by them.

As Brent mentioned Matthew, check the past posts made in the vinty section. There are a few secrets I have posted.  ;)

Very nice to see other members getting involved in vintage collecting.  8) Just don't not go over what you plan to spend.  

Now go out & win some Ewoks.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version