Author Topic: Has anyone dealt w/WAI?????  (Read 9392 times)

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone dealt w/WAI?????
« Reply #30 on: July 2, 2003, 04:58 PM »
He has not posted feedback for me nor has he even replied to my emails. I hope he follows through for you. Keep us posted
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline wai

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 3, 2003, 06:06 AM »
This is Wai.
I know you all guys have been seen or heard something about me.I don't care about what they are saying.I just want to let all members kow that you will receive yours finally although
they took a little longer.So, in here,let me say
once again in my heart,I'm so sorry for the delay to Thomas,Real Scooby,Wayne.If I have
a chance to trade with you all guys again,I am willing to send first.
In Broc's case,he said me a bad trader.He and me have a right word from each other.So I don't want to explain anymore.
Facts are in front of you all guys.Time will tell you all guys that I'm not a bad trader.
www.starwars-force.com~~"The only Chinese starwars web site"

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 3, 2003, 08:56 AM »
I did get an emai from Wai today., Thank you.

I appreciate the sending first offer. Thanks for following through
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: July 7, 2003, 03:42 PM »
I received my package today and all was there and in good order. Wai fulfilled his end and he has proven to me that he is worth trading with. While the wait was frustrating and this post caused some concern, he completed the trade as promised. No matter what has been done in the past, he has begun to re-establish himself as a 'Good Trader'. His offer to send first is a statement that he intends to reclaim his good name and I think he has done that here.

Thanks for all the concern and support from all here at JD.com. I believe that this site and it's member/staff had a lot to do with helping Wai get motivated to follow through. We have proven that this is a site that is safe and that takes action against 'Bad Traders'! I feel that we have established our site as one of the best to make trades at due to this and I recommend that people post concerns and proposed trades from other sites here as a safety net. I will be happy to start a 'positive thread' for Wai if people think it is necessary, but I think this thread is important and a good way for others to understand that Wai made good on his end with 3 trades here. So Wai, if you would like me to start a new thread with positive feedback for you let me know, or if anyone thinks it is necessary for me to do this also let me know.
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #34 on: July 7, 2003, 04:16 PM »
Congrats on getting your stuff Thomas!  That's great news for us all.   ;D
dustrho

Offline wai

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 8, 2003, 11:15 AM »
Hi Thomas,
I'm so apprecitated what you said and if you can start a "positive thread" for me.Thanks so much.Let's me say once again,if I have a chance to trade with you all guys again,I AM WILLING TO SEND FIRST.
www.starwars-force.com~~"The only Chinese starwars web site"

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
Wai= Bad trader
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2004, 03:22 AM »
Ok he left me with no other choice
This is a trader warning about Wai
I sent my stuff 2 months ago  and am still waiting for his to arrive, the first time i got a email saying he received mine but the stuff he sent was returned because of no postcode.
So he said he would sent it again airmail 7-10 days that was over a month ago.
Traders beware.....
Wai if you get in touch with me and let me know whats going on i might delete this post.
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2004, 02:55 AM »
Well it's now August 14th and still no reply from Wai!! >:(
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2004, 09:19 PM »
Well it's now August 22nd no reply to emails or pm's and still no stuff from him either >:( >:(
ANSWER ME WAI!!!!!!!!!