Author Topic: TLC bubbles: Are they too tight for action figures?  (Read 2004 times)

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
TLC bubbles: Are they too tight for action figures?
« on: September 2, 2008, 02:42 AM »
We are now buying TLC action figures. In some cases, the bubbles hold very tight the action figures, so it is difficult to return them to their original boxes. The boxes are great, well decorated. But I remember the potf2 bubbles, they hold action figures loose and let us store them quickly in their original blisters.

Perhaps Hasbro could improve the bubbles, making them a bit more loose. Mainly the limbs of toys are hold very tight, and more when they hold some weapon.

Come on, share your opinions about TLC bubbles.
« Last Edit: September 2, 2008, 02:42 AM by EpicGon »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: TLC bubbles: Are they too tight for action figures?
« Reply #1 on: September 2, 2008, 09:44 AM »
The bubbles have been tight for years now and when combined with the clear plastic bands to hold the figures in place, it makes them rather difficult to get out with out using a cutting tool. It's a pain for sure, but from the anti-theft perspective, I can clearly support the configuration.

I just wonder how they get the figures in the so nicely.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: TLC bubbles: Are they too tight for action figures?
« Reply #2 on: September 6, 2008, 01:17 AM »
I have a Lancer Droid that lost his leg thanks to this packaging, so it could stand to be a little looser for some figures.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk