Author Topic: Fringe  (Read 4746 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Fringe
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 10:25 AM »
This show has really grown on me. It's sure got it's legs and has become as fun as it is cool.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 01:06 AM »
For those who watched it tonight and got really confused as to why Charlie was alive, it was an unaired episode from Season 1.
Would have been nice if FOX said it was unaired episode beforehand...  ::)
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 07:06 AM »
Charlie's dead then? We just had that episode with the firestarting twin sisters  ;)

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 08:46 AM »
Yeah it took me about half way through to realize this was clearly an episode they didn't show before and just decided to dump on us now. Pretty worthless.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 01:54 PM »
Charlie's dead then? We just had that episode with the firestarting twin sisters  ;)

Doh! Sorry Incom...
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 05:56 PM »
That one was pretty much "the monster of the week" episode. Tonight's episode sounds good though.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 05:57 PM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 09:19 AM »
I really enjoyed this week's episode. What a scary idea. And to tie it in with the Nazis made it even scarier.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 02:19 PM »
Well, now I know what happened to Charlie. I wonder how that shape shifter will adapt to being Charlie. I mean, he's got a wife, a job at the FBI...

Hm, if there's Nazis involved...... Indy's your man  ;D

I'm glad the last season of Lost starts only 3 days after it begins over there in the US!