Author Topic: All caught up?  (Read 6513 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: All caught up?
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 09:19 AM »
And of course, I bump this thread and the Shield Generator BP hits.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 09:17 AM »
With not a lot new out there, how's everyone doing? I'm short the Luke/Emperor comic pack, but other than that, I'm current.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10 AM »
I'm all caught up on basic figs, but I haven't seen any comic packs beyond the Cade/Talon wave.  I ordered Faie/Vos off HTS though.  And I've been holding out on the Falcon and AT TE for cheaper prices, but that doesn't seem to have been a good idea with the AT TE.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 11:12 AM »
I think I'm pretty well caught up right now.  I wanted to pick up the Wal-Mart A-Wing if/when I saw it, but it doesn't seem to have been put out at our stores locally yet (although I have seen the Gunships).  I haven't seen the Wedge/Feyla comic pack, but I don't know if that is out yet for sure either.  Other than that, just looking forward to the ANH wave.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 06:33 PM »
Still no Legacy Wave 4 in my area. I want that Grievous! :'(
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 08:45 PM »
I only collect the basic figures so taking into consideration Canada misses a few waves I am still all caught up in the CDN collection. Although I am on the verge of quiting this hobby. I spent way to much money on toys this year and its really not much of a priority anymore. Ill pick up a few new figures such as that obi wan and hoth trooper but for the most part how many more lukes, darths, hans, and clones do I really need.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 10:05 PM »
I'm all caught up for the time being.  It's something of a relief to not have to hunt during the holidays.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 10:19 PM »
For anything that's "new" - yeah, I'm all caught up.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I pick up those three re-packed/slightly different paint-op battle packs. If I do, I'd only get one of each to keep MIB, so condition would be important. How easy they'll be to find will play a major role in me getting these. I'm not going to go crazy looking for them so if I stumble on them great. If I never see them, oh well...

I don't think those two TRU Clone Wars repaint vehicles w/a figure are out yet, so I'm definitely all caught up with the Clone Wars line.

Edit: Hasbro confirmed in their latest Q&A that the TRU Clone Wars vehicle repaints/exclusives won't be in stores until March/April, so I'm okay there.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 10:50 AM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 09:47 AM »
It's great not needing a lot because since we're all done with Christmas shopping, there's no reason to go to the busy stores.