Author Topic: Millenium Falcon (prequel eco) in Clone Wars and as a toy.  (Read 13300 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Millenium Falcon (prequel eco) in Clone Wars and as a toy.
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 02:40 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing one of these.

Probably the coolest part of X-wing Alliance.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 05:05 PM »
The only problem with the Otana styled ships is they are "newer" than the 1300's I think...  I don't think they existed in the CW era if I recall their background.  I'm not a fan of EU pooping on EU, but I do love the design regardless.  It'd be neat to see something similar at least, and a clearly Corellian designed light freighter.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 11:36 AM »

^ That is awesome.

I'm not concerned if every vessel designation falls in order with what's "established" either... if they want to make a different design that falls into something more "era specific" that's fine... and if it's a cool design, I dig it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:37 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2008, 12:03 PM »
I actually thought they would have the Falcon show up at somepoint during the prequel films themselves.  They never went that route.  I thought at somepoint before the prequels began they would use it to as a disguise to transport some important characters someway somehow.  I kind of missed the Falcon honestly.  Now that the prequels are over I am glad it never showed up and just kept it as Han and Lando's vehicle.  I know it made it in as an easter egg but that does not really count in my opinion. 

Anyway as far as it showing up in the cartoon.  It's fine with me.  This cartoon is just a bonus in my opinion.  I feel like they can do whatever they want with this series and it won't offend me at all.  I really don't want it to have some odd paintjob though like bright red and 30 cannons all over it. 

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2008, 04:48 PM »
They can do what they want, I'm trying to ignore the 3D cartoon's existence.

Exactly, there is too much good sci-fi on tv to watch to worry about the cartoon's existance.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours